Who's Horney Right Now?!?!

luv2luv

Bluelighter
Ha - gotcha!! Doesn't it suck to be horney right now reading this message thinking I had something good to say or do about it!?!?!
Damn I'm a bitch!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Luv2luv...I'm beginning to think you're a sex fein
smile.gif
But you certainly start fun threads. Have fun this weekend!
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

Oh yeah, I'm sitting at work in my cubicle touching myself right now. I dont know what it is about work, you know, it just really gets me going...eveytime
smile.gif

------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

BeanQueen, you have the same feelings as I do. I have a nine hour erection at work.
The doc
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

damn luv, and i wondered how you got your name
wink.gif

can't wait for that ottawa meetup
wink.gif

Haha!! I try! Sorry, Doc, but PERVERTS like you don't make me horney!! Dr. E is a pervert!!! Haha!! Gotcha!
------------------

For your information luv2luv,
Becoming a medical doctor is a very stressful thing to do. Doctors swear by an oath to always help others and to use their knowledge for good practises and not bad ones. Doctors are kind, and wholesome, and caring for others. Doctors are not perverts, doctors are awesome people who don't get enough respect for what they do and what they accomplish.
I am deeply hurt by these false alegations of myself being a pervert. Please excuse luv2luv's actions here but also hold it in your hearts to forgive her, for she has fallen on the wrong path of life.
The Doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

One word: PERVERT!!!
So, how's BrandX Doc?.........
*snicker*
------------------

I feel I have been falsely misaccused of being a pervert. I am not a pervert by any means!! I swear I am not. I am a sensualist who enjoys hugging, kissing touching and playing with other woman. I am not a pronofreak or a pervert.
Once again I ask you to forgive luv2luv and her false allegations.
The Doc

on another point. I may be seeing Brand-X tomorrow night but there is nothing going on between us sexually speaking or in any other form. Let the truth be known.

raverdad sits here shaking his head , ( not that one ) and is thinking, luv2luv has too much time on her hands . hehehe...its good to know that i'm not the only demented one on here...
biggrin.gif

Its all good !

oh doctor, oh doctor!!!
you just make me hotter when you deny our torrid love affair
as for you luv2luv, you know your name should really be luv2spank. come on now, no use denying it. . . remember the doctor videotaped our torrid escapades
ahh the memories
brand-x = the bisexual bluelight slut :p

im really horney after reading beanqueens post!!! you are a chick right?
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Am I a chick?
Ah sure do hope so, thats whut ma ma n pa dang said, when ah axed why I tinkled sittin down.
------------------

And, BTW, I LOVE your name, Ive been burnt by acid a few times in my past...it hurts, but its yummy
smile.gif

------------------

Sorry, hate it when these things double post, tried to delete but it wont let me...too much vino?
[This message has been edited by BeanQueen (edited 15 January 2000).]

Try reading Liquidocean's reply to Scoobydooby's post 'orgasms on 'e'... and then girls tell me if you're not horny!!! ;P
Does this guy know his stuff or what!!!!

Hot stuff!!!!
------------------