• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whos had real visuals like lizardmen stuff?

One time one of my indian friends looked like a lizard-like humanoid and when he stuck his tongue out it was even reptile long. It was really trippy, good LSD =D

I have had a few experiences like those on psychedelics. I will list a few but I don't want to type a long trip report.

On a heroic dose of 2CE at a music festival I watched a crowd of people transform into trees and then the world around me turned into running paint and blurred into itself which eventually began to melt for about an hour. I felt completely floored like I drank more than I ever had in my life, walking a straight line seemed impossible and forget trying to communicate.

On 15 drops of strong liquid LSD I watched my friend's bedroom start to change into a "space station" His wooden desk turned a sleek metalic black. I was at a complete ego loss, I could not even tell if my eyes were open or closed or if I was standing or sitting. Also his lava lamps and static bulbs kind of enhanced my perspective of his room until everything around me looked like it was floating in hyperspace. At one point I even seen another entity sitting on a chair. The border between imagination and reality was completely destroyed. I have never experienced this on acid before and I have tried several times since then to get back to that state.

on mda, [i guess] i was sitting on the stairs in a club, people had heads like the vampires in buffy the vampire slayer, as each one got within 10' of me they suddenly got human heads. This went on for about 1/2 an hour. I asked the bloke next to me if he could see it too, he said yes.

lol.

So David Icke's telling the truth!
I've not taken any psychedlelics except for salvia but I've had pretty strong visuals after days on mephedrone with not much sleep. watching paintings come to life and seeing ghosts around the house. I'd also get matrixing like seeing faces out of cracks in walls and objects etc. was okay while I was buzzing but got a bit scary when I was coming down and trying to sleep.

Yeah the lizard theory fucking creeps me out, Never seen lizard people but heard of loads of reportings....

We must all take more drugs to free ourselves from the ruling lizard overlords!

Saw a 4"tall guy slide on his belly out from under my couch on shrooms. His skin was brown shriveled like a prune. Dressed in short pants and shirt green like a lepracaun. Green hat too.danced an Irish jig and this dude was really into it-stomping really hard while puffing a pipe furiously. He then layed on his belly and slid back under the couch. It seemed so real I kneeled down and looked all under the couch. He was gone.

Last edited:
last time I smoked salvia I saw little, blue smurf-like creatures running around the floor of my dorm room. they scattered and hid when I looked at them, so I got on my hands and knees to try to find them. when my roommate asked what I was doing I told him that I was looking for "muffins." Sadly, I could not find them.

I agree with solistus but would add that Fear and Loathing was just an artistic rendition of a common trip phenomenon -- that is, the distorting of human morphology into animal forms and themes. I often see myself and others being much more "primate-esque" while tripping -- both in form and behavior -- and I'm sure others have had similar experiences.