• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who's an amateur photographer here?? show your wares!!

From my beach on monday:

rocks.jpg

sand.jpg

oh i like the top one kat! Beautiful! :D

I took these 2 last weekend in my Pa's yard:

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

Here are a few more from our holiday... these were taken in Cambodia:

Ta Phrom (the overgrown temple)

IMG_3669.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

This was awesome, i completely lucked out in capturing this...

IMG_3685.jpg

a close up... very cool that the roots grew around the face

IMG_3684.jpg

This was taken in Ta Som:

IMG_3591.jpg

This was taken at East Mebon (as you can see, i have a thing for doorways and there were SO many photo ops of that sort)

IMG_3522.jpg

here are some pics of some Cambodian kids, little cuties:

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

my fav at the moment. 1mb ver looks awesome

glowing leaf.JPG

ah the sun
afternoon.JPG

if you stare at the middle your it hurts your eyes
purple flower.JPG

this is me sitting down
pay for hug view.JPG

this storm was so dark and evil when it swept over....
evil storm.JPG

They're awesome, chugs! I especially love the leaf pic :) We have those flowers in our garden, in fact, the first pic i took with my current camera was of one of those flowers. They're so beautiful, the purple is so deep... :)

Chugs the dog is so cool!

samadhi - those pics are great... I really like looking at environments that are so different from anything you can find in Australia.

This is my new toy:

eos300b.jpg

=D

oooh kat *ejaculation*
I want one!!

Let me guess samadhi, those kids were at the mass grave and you gave them chocolate and money?

Bikes in Amsterdam
10025806sj.jpg

A friend of mine in the sunset.
10026622er.jpg

Staircase from Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Spain.
10025204yf.jpg

A friend of ours having a drink in Amsterdam.
10028909ec.jpg

Last edited:
Kat - I'm foaming at the gash. srsly.

Shorza - i LOVE that last picture!

shorza said:
Let me guess samadhi, those kids were at the mass grave and you gave them chocolate and money?

close: they were at Choeung Ek, but i bought them bottles of water. No chocolate, no money :)

Thanks for the compliments...digital cameras are highly addictive (wife gets angry coz i walk the street and she thinks i'm dirty ole man taking photos of nudible women (not that is not the case, just haven't found any yet) - got a Fujifilm FinePix S5500. have really started to learn how to use the macro and that digital camera's are light hungry (they're terrible at low light. you need to bloody cement the camera into billion year old bedrock to get a unblurred shot in low light)...

anyway nice cannon katmeow. more pics. I would love to see a pic of something colourful taken in bright light...

by the way that is awesome kat picture shorza

here is another of that beautiful puppy. little too much light
proud dog.JPG

These were taken in Thailand; My favourite times of the day - sunrise and sunset. (some of these were posted in the "post your most recent pic" thread. Sorry for the crossover. Seemed more relevant here.

Sunset over the Andaman Sea

IMG_1463.jpg

Sunrise on Koh Yao Noi

First morning:

IMG_1852.jpg

Last morning

IMG_2495.jpg

pretty much the same shot, just a higher exposure and there's a chair in the shot

IMG_2476.jpg

I had set up my camera to take 3 shots, with 3 different exposure settings. I could then choose what shot i preferred. I didn't have it on all the time, just for shots like this, because you don't really get a good idea of what the shot looks like on the small screen. As time went on, i used that less and less, as i became more familiar with my camera.

Here's some various fungi pictures from my hunt yesterday

Inky Caps (Coprinus atramentarius) :

inkycaps.jpg

Unidentified Strophariaceae, possibly Lacrymaria asperospora.

psilo.jpg

Lastly heres some pictures of my favorite Strophariaceae, Psilocybe subaeruginosa in her natural habitat :

subs3.jpg

subs2.jpg