• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Whoops? Best drug to encourage FFM/MMF

I ended up in a short term relationship with a guy who was giving me acid and molly. If it wasn’t for the drugs I don’t think I would have been sleeping with him. I’m really undecided on who was using who in that situation.

I felt the need to admit that because it’s true even if it’s not good.

I ended up in a short term relationship with a guy who was giving me acid and molly. If it wasn’t for the drugs I don’t think I would have been sleeping with him. I’m really undecided on who was using who in that situation.

I felt the need to admit that because it’s true even if it’s not good.
Well hey, that's how we learn and grow. And it's always good to talk about things like this. It helps to keep yourself accountable

So, now that we've clarified in what ways it's NOT ok to give somebody drugs, can we start talking about drug-fueled threesomes again? lol

So genuine question here.
As a long standing member of the homosexual club, we are well known for our dedication to partying and chemsex. However I've never really heard of anything like that in straight people. I know that the use of narcotics and raving is enjoyed by all walks of life. Do straight people hookup with the intentions of debauchery?

So genuine question here.
As a long standing member of the homosexual club, we are well known for our dedication to partying and chemsex. However I've never really heard of anything like that in straight people. I know that the use of narcotics and raving is enjoyed by all walks of life. Do straight people hookup with the intentions of debauchery?
Absolutely. Straight people have meth sex and pop amyls, too, but it's definitely a less common practice. On grindr you could say "do you party?" and they would know exactly what you mean, on straight apps there wouldn't be a sexual connotation, it would just mean do you drink/smoke in general.

Gay people can't have all the fun, now. That wouldn't be fair :D

Absolutely. Straight people have meth sex and pop amyls, too, but it's definitely a less common practice. On grindr you could say "do you party?" and they would know exactly what you mean, on straight apps there wouldn't be a sexual connotation, it would just mean do you drink/smoke in general.

Gay people can't have all the fun, now. That wouldn't be fair :D

Oh no I totally understand that. I've just never heard it being discussed. Even though I'm a homo, the older I've got, the more I've started to fantasise about straight people having sex. With each other mean, I'm not a straight man chaser. Then throw in the occasional pipe smoke and I'm basically climbing the walls. I'd rather bump into straight people fucking then a couple of gays.

Oh no I totally understand that. I've just never heard it being discussed. Even though I'm a homo, the older I've got, the more I've started to fantasise about straight people having sex. With each other mean, I'm not a straight man chaser. Then throw in the occasional pipe smoke and I'm basically climbing the walls. I'd rather bump into straight people fucking then a couple of gays.
Actually I shouldn't have to choose. I'd like to bump into a straight couple shagging next to some gay boys please.