Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Whoops? Best drug to encourage FFM/MMF

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
Whoops.

You told Pat Saturday at 4:30 and you are 90% you told Jace Sunday at 5
You’ve been on exactly one date with Pat (you ended up fucking) and one date with Jace (you also fucked him what a slut!)

They both texted to say they will be there in an hour. Without meaning to you get super hard/wet thinking about having them at once, all three of you together.

What do you go grab from your liquor cabinet/stash to set out for the night, to have the best chance of getting them to both stay and shag tonight?!

I read in FDA report that meth is being trafficked in liquid form. So my answer would be "liquid/liquor meth" with some GHB for "flavour". If your into drugs you could offer some coke (powder) or possibly even mdma. If all that doesn't do the trick than I would just have a pleasant evening without sex. Hope you enjoy your evening. 🙃

Edit: For the bluelight record: my response was a joke and I would apply it only if all sides are informed and are doing willingly. I wouldn't fuck my wife if she is drunk or somehow impaired and don't know what she's doing. I think that says it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro if you wanna fuck, just drink with em. Alcohol is the great opener (and gateway drug). But they either gotta be sluts or really comfortable with you.
Of course idk how you really get in but if your in is like, basically flirtatious compliments to see if they show interest, I would make sure to compliment them both at the same time. Make em both feel really good about themselves and each other. Do it while you're all getting drunk, and they'll definitely want to fuck. Unless that's just not how you do it at all

TBH, I gave the idea of this being a date rape thread zero thought. I don’t know if that makes me ignorant or innocent or stupid or what.
I was only thinking about the drugs.
Excellent response, 😫@Zuda.

TBH, I gave the idea of this being a date rape thread zero thought. I don’t know if that makes me ignorant or innocent or stupid or what.
I was only thinking about the drugs.
Excellent response, 😫@Zuda.
You're only taking advantage if you're giving them something you're not taking yourself, or if you give them more than you give yourself. (Unless you can handle less than the average person). I don't think anyone assumed you were trying to rape someone. Because then we'd have to kill you

Weed + alcohol will open legs tho lol

This thread is 110% date rapey. Not cool to do at all! you could maaaaybe be okay doing it if you were like "hey, this is going to make you very horny", but no i dont think you not recognizing that your tendency towards manipulation with drugs for sexual purposes makes you innocent or ignorant, i think it just means you are stupid, and also rapey.

This thread is 110% date rapey. Not cool to do at all! you could maaaaybe be okay doing it if you were like "hey, this is going to make you very horny", but no i dont think you not recognizing that your tendency towards manipulation with drugs for sexual purposes makes you innocent or ignorant, i think it just means you are stupid, and also rapey.
I can’t say that you are wrong @Zephyn .

I will say in my defense, I was happy with this thread, but thought this would garner more interest because it was sexier and didn’t use terms from high finance.

Have you never hung out with a slut that likes to have sex and do drugs? I have had great sexual experiences with women who respect and love me that involved drugs. I mean I guess I see the problem, now that I'm looking at it a different way, but as long as she knows what you want before you start taking the substances together, I really don't think it's a problem. Women enjoy drugs and sex just as much as men. I know some women who like drugs and sex too much, like way more than me, and one of those hoes gave me gonorrhea.

Maybe dude's not stupid though. Maybe you could have encouraged him towards a better way of life through words that are less deragatory

Have you never hung out with a slut that likes to have sex and do drugs? I have had great sexual experiences with women who respect and love me that involved drugs. I mean I guess I see the problem, now that I'm looking at it a different way, but as long as she knows what you want before you start taking the substances together, I really don't think it's a problem. Women enjoy drugs and sex just as much as men. I know some women who like drugs and sex too much, like way more than me, and one of those hoes gave me gonorrhea.

Maybe dude's not stupid though. Maybe you could have encouraged him towards a better way of life through words that are less deragatory
i agree thats fine, but even if this was all MMM, I think its an issue to be like "im gonna give these two people drugs in hopes it will end in a threesome". and i've had plenty of threesomes (and foursomes), many times on drugs, so dont think im some prude, lol

Really, my interest had less to do directly with manipulation, as it was a curious it’s about what other BLers knew about the pro sexual effects of various drugs I am heretofore ignorant of.

Since beginning to lurk here, about six years ago, after edging with amp for the first time, and until today, my primary interest in the resources here has been HR related to stimfapping. My interest is focused on alternative substances to create excitement other than the ones I have personal experience with.

trigger warning: more cringe
I am fairly committed to living out my days without taking another lover. I have issues, and I am not fit to be anyone’s romantic partner by my own determination, and I don’t know when that status might change

The most effective medicine in my battles with addiction has been therapy. Therapy had led me to self-soothing and masturbation as primary tools to promote recovery and delay relapse. I haven’t pursued a woman in a very long time and I haven’t even considered a timeline for returning to that behavior since I decided to accept a chaste life. Is this sad? It is for me, I previously had a rich sex life beyond self-soothing, nasturbation, and fantasy (which has parts that are very “rapey”, I don’t fear to admit,)

I suppose what I have learned from this lighthearted attempt to be creative in a sensitive space, is that my personal sexuality (self-sufficiency) and my intellectual sexual focus (edging. masturbatory, and self-soothing augmentation) may have created blind spots when venturing outside my lane, and perhaps especially when that path intersects with the female sexuality range of interests. That being said, this thread remains open to see how it is used, and I wouldn’t be surprised if a female poster has some drug combos that might fall into the date rape and manipulation arena but that target men.

i'm similar, i've spent 3 years single now intentionally and have only been laid a few times. I used to get laid daily, and even had two lovers at one point I was actively having sex with, and had lots of other fulfilling encounters. its getting to the point its uncomfortable.

anyway, as for whats BEST drug to HAVE a threesome on, i'd say 2c-b without a doubt. as for whats more likely to make it happen, mdma, but obviously i'd make those intentions clear beforehand anyway. god what i would give to have just one of those 2c-b threesomes back, and just cum a little bit harder, push a little deeper.... even just the massage, i'd do that even better too.

Last edited:
i'm similar, i've spent 3 years single now intentionally and have only been laid a few times. I used to get laid daily, and even had two lovers at one point I was actively having sex with, and had lots of other fulfilling encounters. its getting to the point its uncomfortable.

anyway, as for whats BEST drug to HAVE a threesome on, i'd say 2c-b without a doubt. as for whats more likely to make it happen, mdma, but obviously i'd make those intentions clear beforehand anyway. god what i would give to have just one of those 2c-b threesomes back, and just cum a little bit harder, push a little deeper.... even just the massage, i'd do that even better too.
Thanks @Zephyn for playing the game they way I intended! You are a good sport!

Meth is the horny drug. That how I got a mmf 3 way. That shit causes everyone to be super horny and and not cum for a minute. Have sex with both a man and a woman at the same makes it that much better

also had a MMF threesome, it was kind of hot, no it was pretty hot for sure, for all i know they are both dead now though

The meth can kind of fuck it up sometimes cause you know how meth is, first you need to brush your teeth and then you need to make the bed then you need to do this and then you need to do that and then 2 hours later when you're finally ready to go the moment has kinda passed.

Last edited:
Wow this thread has continued with great interest. I considered it a joke. Better edit my first response....

For the bluelight record: my response was a joke and I would apply it only if all sides are informed and are doing willingly. I wouldn't fuck my wife if she is drunk or somehow impaired and don't know what she's doing. I think that says it all.

Well, to appease everyone who brought up a good point, and to promote healthful sexual relationships, I would just like to agree that you should only give drugs to somebody if they know beforehand that you intend to try and have sex with them after you do the drugs together. Thanks for pointing that out, Zephyn. lol