• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Wholly nootropic? What I was looking for, not what I was expecting.

roguedarenegade

Greenlighter
phenibut and tianeptine(stablon) combination with daily dose of 5mg buspar 3 times a day. bluelight and redlight.....This my first post and i am currently medicated so excuse my opiated post. had i known that the opiate effects would be so intense its like taking Kpin and an OC 80. Or what I would assume dope to be like and I am by no means opiate intolerant. I just prefer my doctor to be my dealer. i combined about 200mg tianeptine with about 1.5 grams phenibut. this is by no means a how to get high post but a be careful not to drive or operate heavy machinery post. I hardly nod out but this was a strange narcoleptic nod combined by a strong opiate buzz. I didn't believe it so I did it again. Yup opiated.

i combined about 200mg tianeptine with about 1.5 grams phenibut. this is by no means a how to get high post but a be careful not to drive or operate heavy machinery post. (...) Yup opiated.
=D don't do this amount of dosages if you're not tolerant ... might lead to respiratory depression (though there's speculation about tianeptine not inducing or actually countering opioid-related respiratory depression. Wouldn't advise to try it out, there's a 50% chance that you'll not be able to share the results any more.)

phenibut and tianeptine(stablon) combination with daily dose of 5mg buspar 3 times a day. bluelight and redlight.....This my first post and i am currently medicated so excuse my opiated post. had i known that the opiate effects would be so intense its like taking Kpin and an OC 80. Or what I would assume dope to be like and I am by no means opiate intolerant. I just prefer my doctor to be my dealer. i combined about 200mg tianeptine with about 1.5 grams phenibut. this is by no means a how to get high post but a be careful not to drive or operate heavy machinery post. I hardly nod out but this was a strange narcoleptic nod combined by a strong opiate buzz. I didn't believe it so I did it again. Yup opiated.
As with what dopamimetic said, it's not worth the risk. As we /just/ found out Tianeptine had opioid-activity (Sometime last year iirc).

Just stay safe my friend, as this nootropic has helped my girlfriend immensely (She buys the pills, so 12.5mg's) 2-3x a day, dependant on the day, yet I'm trying to let her let me buy her powder, as mostly it's cheaper, and just use my +/- 2mg scale. And it helps her. A lot. Someone dying from recreational use would make this nearly impossible for her to get the pills that work so well on her.

Also word to the wise on Phenibut, don't... take it more than like... once every other week (Or well this is what I limit myself to) or you might be taking 5-10g doses. Which my friends (who I love) take that amount and are /very/ fucked up for 30-40 hours. Which well... I've done one, was destroyed for a little under 30 hours.

Just stay safe, so you can make more than one post!