• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Whole Day Rave: Alcohol, Adderall, or Caffeine before Rolling E?

dadadada123

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

If you guys were going to a whole day rave, what would you take to stay hyper the whole event? I plan on rolling E at night when the good DJ's start coming on, but I'd also like to take something at the beginning of the rave. Alcohol, Adderall, or Caffeine?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

You have a couple of threads like this already. You should probably ask additional questions there. Adderall is probably a no-no. Caffeine should be fine but rather useless. Couple of drinks should be ok too but combining booze and drugs can get sketchy.

20mg to 40mg DMAA (Dimethylamylamine) is good before rolling on E. 10mg to 20mg of Baclofen is also good before E. Baclofen helps prevent overheating caused by ecstasy. I think you have a similar thread somewhere.
Have fun! :)

Hey guys,

If you guys were going to a whole day rave, what would you take to stay hyper the whole event? I plan on rolling E at night when the good DJ's start coming on, but I'd also like to take something at the beginning of the rave. Alcohol, Adderall, or Caffeine?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Adderall & caffeine will have a synergistic effect with MDMA. Adderall more so as it is the stronger stimulant. I'd avoid adderall, it may cause overstimulation. I wouldn't bother consuming caffeine at the start of the night, it's effects are relatively weak on it's own. I find caffeine best at the end of an MDMA experience, but note that it will be more profound than usual, so stick to one small energy drink at the most. I've drunk before MDMA numerous times, the key is to avoid overdoing it. 2-3 drinks is ok, but don't get full out drunk, you probably won't remember much of the MDMA if you do.

Basically, I'd drink a few drinks at the start, take the MDMA with a small re-dose 2 hours later, followed by an energy drink whenever I fancy it. Make sure to have a few bottles of water over the course of the evening to stay hydrated. Don't forget that alcohol will dehydrate you too.

GHB can also do wonders if you have access to it. But don't mix it with alcohol!

GHB can also do wonders if you have access to it. But don't mix it with alcohol!

If he is asking here if caffeine or alcohol are harmful when combined with MDMA it seems to me he is quite new to the substance (correct me if I'm wrong. It's just that I learned these things quite fast when I started using MDMA) so maybe it isn't the best idea to give him advise in taking GHB together with MDMA? Anyways everything else has been answered so I have nothing to add, JWills hit the nail on the head with his reply...