Staff Feedback who?

Pill Reports pays much better than Bluelight. I am on $160,650 a year tax free just for logging in once a month and saying "Im a Pill Reports admin get on your knees and swallow my load of mdma"
guess I need to talk to some ADMINS............

This is not about current ownership but interesting to mention - I am sure the mods / admins know this but I thought it was cool when I found out about it.

Years ago, I feel like I read someplace on Bluelight about one of the first big financial backers of the site.

I think he was like a sports / horse race better that lived in Asia. He was one of the best betters ever and made hundred of millions of dollars in his life on betting and would throw crazy rave parties at his apartments in Manilla.

My understanding is that in the early 2000s he helped the site financially a lot?

Guy sounded like the BL version of James Bonds or something. I think the guys user name was xtcxtc (sorry if that is doxing, figured it was okay to post personal stuff about this guys username since the thread was on BL).

Cant remember where I read that - I cant find the thread right now.

Alan Woods. An Australian mathematician and gambler. He died in 1998. Was a great lover of MDMA.

Neither do I. Shady mofo, indeed.

= = = = =

OP has been addressed via PM. For general awareness, the site is under the leadership of three individuals = myself handling most of the site stuff, Tronica leading the research connections and giving a public name and face, and Sebastian's Ghost who has endeavored for years to ensure the site remains financially stable and online to help those in need. We're working on an 'about us' type page that would spell this out a bit more clearly and should be available in coming months. Until then, you can generally reach me for anything site related, or Tronica for anything research related, or either of us for overall questions. SG is mostly off site and not reachable by the masses.
Why can't I find you're pm? it's dissapeared

You love everyone though Andy, even ME lol, so it doesn’t really count, 😉

Hope you’re okay man at your end.
Haha! How could I possibly NOT love you AutoTripper!!! :love:

I am doing well thanks mate, how is everything with you?

Last edited:
Haha! How could I possibly NOT love you AutoTripper!!! :love:

I am doing well thanks mate, how is everything with you?
You’re too nice, like me, except you know much better when to hold your tongue I get in all the scraps lol.

Hope you are doing good man. I’m 65 kg’s now Andy, on the good front, from a critical and falling 51 kg’s 2 years ago,

Long (nerve localised) Covid this year, several Neurological viruses with major nerve damage, true 6 week flu, numerous powerful detox and healing protocols p, and as if that’s easy going I threw 21 mg’s of acid in 20 weeks on top.

So it’s been all go, progress but hard as hell mostly. Laying off acid now as a monstrous benzo addiction urgently needs addressing.

Otherwise….all good haha! Actually, it could be a lot worse, just doesn’t always feel like that but there is some hope and I’ve done well, just mega exhausted.

Take care Andy, thanks for your support always and warmth.

TLB,

There's heaps of ex bl accounts for varying reasons and I'm sure you're well aware of that.

Unfortunately the non searching of posts of people in that group hinders people having a look at friends posts, alive and deceased, for sentimental or educational reasons.

Whatever reason they have, I doubt ppl would search spam posts (and if so, many bluelighters are kinda guilty of this too and wouldn't be searched for either).

Unsure if its possible to change the settings so the ex user groups posts can be searched or even if you would see any reason to restore this, but if its possible, many have posted a great deal of good stuff, useful stuff, that's more memorable than whatever went wrong at the end .

Thought I'd chuck this here rather than start a thread, closed threads are not really useful, tbh, hope specified is okay,.

Unsure if its possible to change the settings so the ex user groups posts can be searched

I think I ran into this earlier, about not being able to search banned accounts. With vB this was a non-issue, they were still searchable like anyone else. Iirc, you are on point that XF is not letting us search banned accounts for any posts. It certainly was never our intent, nor did we do anything to block their searchability = we assumed it would work same as vB did. Along those lines, I don't recall seeing a place where we could set that on or off :\ Meaning, I think if banned accounts are indeed unsearchable (will check, again) it is baked into the base software and not something we control :\ I'll get back to this, but you may need to kick me in the shins in a bit as a reminder.