• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who was your best lover in life?

My ex gf. We got along great on every level. Also, she was incredibly loving and utterly uninhibited sexually. And bi, which was a bonus now & then.

Peace&Love,
jasper

Love this question. Anyway, my best lover, and sometime boyfriend, was the older brother of someone I knew in high school that I pursued after age 50. I had the most chemistry with him of anyone in my life of different lovers. He was just plain HOT and incredibly good looking and my ideal man physically in terms of height, body, etc. I could not be in the same room with him and not want to take off his clothes and make love with him. He was an FBI agent as well as a college professor. Making love with him was just nirvana. Really hard to explain unless you have had that. I loved him unconditionally, the only person that I ever felt that kind of love with. Unfortunately, he had a personality disorder and would never be able to have a normal relationship with anyone. So sad. He always treated me well when I was with him and his sexual technique was just unforgettable. I never had to tell him what to do or where, he just knew. A perfect sexual match for me in every way. It was nothing short of wonderful to have a man that knew how to kiss me too. A huge turn on. Sigh.........such a waste that he had all those issues. I had to cut him loose and it just about killed me. Still looking for a replacement for him that is more mentally healthy. Probably will never find it. This might be a once in a lifetime thing, but I was looking when I found him, so maybe that person is out there.

Last edited: