❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who wants to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmr828

Bluelighter
Jesus, starting to think this site should be called Redlight. I have spent a few days of very sober mind on here. Nearly impossible to make a connection with anybody. I since have collected a semi decent buzz. Oh how ive missed you. I spent far too many days a prisoner in my head.
Right now would love to find someone like minded to partake in some x rated fun.
Perhaps im on the wrong site.

I don't want to sound like a granddad, but from reading the other post you put down, is that really what you want/need right now? I'm sure there's a dozen ways to find a hot talk or whatever with someone, but the real problem seems to be jackasses weighing you down. Find something to do which makes you feel less confined, you're probably not a horrible person so you should think more of yourself. I know it's not xrated, but there's a lot of things on here which might catch your eye and amuse you, a lot of discussions, and people to talk to (y)

(Pretty sure other people on here will have better things to say, but I saw this and thought I'd give it my two cents)

Your very sweet. Really what im trying to accomplish is feeling better. In the past id be on craigslist casual encounters never fails or some other app. Ive deleted all of them. Thought this compared to that was a good choice? No worries, I wont go seducing you.
Unless you want me to ;)

Feel free to give me your two cents anytime.

I don't want to sound like a granddad, but from reading the other post you put down, is that really what you want/need right now? I'm sure there's a dozen ways to find a hot talk or whatever with someone, but the real problem seems to be jackasses weighing you down. Find something to do which makes you feel less confined, you're probably not a horrible person so you should think more of yourself. I know it's not xrated, but there's a lot of things on here which might catch your eye and amuse you, a lot of discussions, and people to talk to (y)

(Pretty sure other people on here will have better things to say, but I saw this and thought I'd give it my two cents)

Tried messaging back and it said you are allowed to send 1 message every 180 minutes? I am not great at navigating this site. Seems odd you cant send messages.

That does seem very strange, I'm not very good with it either. Hmm, I swear I'd had a conversation with more back and forth before, but I'm not sure what affects that. If there's a faster way of communicating just let me know, I'm not sure what's on the clock, but I'll wait for an idea, and see a message if it arrives. Sorry, I'm not quite a master of the site just yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.