!Who.,;':playYs..,a,..Instrument(S)?/Ect?/Ect/

applesbliss

Bluelighter
I do I do. Since some topics of bands have been coming up lately. I wanted to try sewing this thread.
I play the beloved keyboard and piano. I play
a little guitar.( Not implying a ukalaly)(Yes I spelt it wrong I searched for a half-a-hour for the spelling)(asked a few bluelighters)(no luck)(I can't believe nobody knows how to spell ukalayly!What is this world coming to). I have experiance with mixing (with various Warez mixing programs) and 4 and 8 track recorders.
And various percussio0n sounds. I have many many tha Demo tape.!!.
My favorite Band(S) include: The Smashing Pumpkins. New album Feb29:MACHINA/The Machines of God. Buy it, it'll be a goodie
And on another note (get it,..... "Note")
herk herk
I want to post a jo0ke because its simply hilarious. Or hilariously simple or something like that. This is my fav. joke(sorry I never got to post)
Why did the cowboy go to the beach?
For Answer read the next line:
Give up?
One last chance to think about it. tICK TocK
Tick tOCk
aNS: bECAUSE he was looking for a Sea-Horse!
Anyone like the SP or play a musical instrument. I gotta go catch the local city Bus to get to wawrk on time. Any one else ride the city bus?
Ateup in Daytona; Peace 'Yall
[email protected]
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

me first me first!!
i've been playing guitar for about 5 years...
i've played in a few crappy little hardcore bands around here...played a few parties...etc
and i'm laying down some tracks for my friend's electronic cd coming out soon...
i've also been known to get a little wasted and attempted to free-style on the mic...but that usually ends up pretty ugly
smile.gif

oh yeah... and i love the old SP shit... Gish is a f**king classic record!
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**
[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 19 January 2000).]

well, ive been playin tha drums for about two years, and i got a guitar about a year ago, but i dont do tha strings too well! my dads played drums since he was 19 (hes 52 now)and still plays, and my brother cranks out tha beats too, so its hard for me to not wanna jam!
------------------
*PeAcElOvEuNiTyReSpEcT*

I can ummm....hit my stomach rhythmically. And, errr....make a click-y noise with my teeth. Yah!

Ok, i'll take a shot:::
u-k-e-l-e-l-e
lol :~)
------------------
~~~EXSTO 24 VII~~~
"To stand out 24/7"

Hmm....my answers to this questions could be endless since I see almost everything as a possible instrument
wink.gif

I started playing piano when I was 4 and continued for about 7 or 8 years. At that point I was fairly good (could play lots of technical classical music, etc) but realized that composing actual songs was still a long ways away and decided to start playing guitar. Bought an acoustic guitar by the time I was 13 and started composing little ditties. Joined a hardcore/grindcore band (Senor Lululalo..hehe(I love that name!))and played a bunch of punk shows around the midwest. Age 18....went to my first rave and got corrupted. Bought turntables 6 months later and started playing that ACID TECHNO shite......oh yea!
Oh....I still bang on pots and pans from time to time too :p
VariantX
ACIDTECHNOTRIBALTRANCEACIDTECHNOTRIBALTRANCE

I played violin for 12yrs.....classical of course...house fire forced me to stop though....jam a lil on the harmonica

Well,I been playing te bass and guitar for about 4yrs.
first band was pretty heavy metal,we bagan to record,but the stupid fuckin crackhead who was recoring us hit rock bottom and dissappeared,sucks.
second band more or less a reggea/rock fusion out of Trinidad,still in the process of putting down sum tracks.

well i can spin, does that work?
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

i looove playing the saxophone! i play in a little jazz combo and we gig around occasionally. get my mad solos on, yeah!
i play with a passion
smile.gif

i play guitar and bass. now im looking to buy some turntables and a drum machine. fav bands would have to be deftones and nin. the fragile is one helluva good electonic album! i highly recomend.

back in day I play-d bass for Exit 57, we was pretty dam local if you ask me, I dropp-d out & sold my bass & amp and got a 10 pac & roll-d my fuck'n balls off, it was killa,
now I'm fuck'n with the turn tables & try'n to be a free stlyer, I can only free stlye when I roll, aint dat sum shit...
REVERSE THE ROOT,

I used to learn piano for a short while, but my main intrument is my voice. It's not half as good as it used to be as I haven't been practicing enough but my voice is the only instrument I can have with me anywhere any time. And although mine isn't most of the time, a voice can be the most beautiful sounding instrument on the planet when used well. It's the only instrument that can send shivers up my spine.
Oh, and I can make beats with my feet. I'm a tap dancer and have been for years. I can beat out rhythms with my feet - fast slow, syncopated. It's so much fun...and it teaches you to hear the beats and rhythms in music. Why do you think I love electronic music so much? (although I couldn't imagine tap dancing at a rave lol
smile.gif
)
miss apple

I used to play trumpet. For about 7 years. Then I quit because it wasn't cool enough
smile.gif
I've studied music all through school, but mainly the theory of music.
Although I did play a 'bit' of piano and a 'bit' of bass
smile.gif
, in highschool, I ended up singing this full on punk song (apples has heard it
smile.gif
) for my major work in Year 12. It was SO much fun. I was SO nervous because I went to a Performing Arts highschool and everyone else was SO good. BUT MAN! The adrenalin! Like nothing else!
yeah..I kind of wish I hadn't given up the trumpet. It kind of matches my personality I think. LOUD!
anyway...yeah.
cheers
mona.
------------------
"Do The Jesus Thing"
Methyl-head, 14th Jan 2000.

Yeah....my favorite subject!
smile.gif

Let's see.....I've been playing piano for 20yrs, guitar for 4yrs, also play a little violin, mandolin, tin whistle & drums (cause I used to work for Mapex). But my fav is definately singing. LaLaLa
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Look at the world with open eyes and you will see the world. Look at the world through my eyes and you can only imagine."
X-RaverQueen :)

Well, when I was little I played the violin and was rumored to be very talented. In the last month or so I have been thinking about starting again, taking some lessons, etc. I am 19 and have not played in 7 years...Would yall think me retarded to start again??
XOXO
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

Miss Apple
I'm glad to see the used well part. Fortunitly/Unfortunitly I've attempted to use
well, my voice. And came up with squat. I'm better @ blending together tones of my voice.
In a recording environment. But since the range on my voice isn't very well. And all the songs I ever write have a firm melodic grip. It takes me forever to do my vocals to perfection. So I usually just end up with the instrumental.
Peace 'Yall
applesbliss
Tap; dancing unto the rave fantasic.
Yup Yup I can see it now
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

I've been playing the guitar for about 3 years, and I play a little piano too, not great at the piano though.
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."
-Unknown Raver