• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Who is the best partner for Molly?

MDMA just isn't that speedy. If that's what you are looking for try MDA. Personally I find Mary Jane is my favorite companion to miss molly ;)

I could see an argument for MDMA not feeling very speedy, but it does contain meth-amphetamine. That's what the MA stands for. It is a stimulant. Ganj fades too fast on rolls for my taste.

Everyone's different. I would guess the stimulate aspect of MDA is less than that of MDMA just as amphetamines are less potent than methamphetamines. What I want to know is why when I pull on my ears does my nose drain?!?? It's as if they're all three connected. Why face? Why!???

If the dose is kept low enough, could one use MDx continuously without experiencing any down regulation? Like if you use just enough to get a benzo-like effect? Because I've recently become a fan of using dissociatives in low doses as sedatives, but I'd prefer to use MDx in that way instead. But I'm not confident that MDx is as benign as dissociatives.

MDMA acts as a 5HT2B agonist, which means that long-term daily use even in modest doses would put you at risk for severe damage to your heart ("cardiac valvulopathy").