Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Who is the best partner for Molly?

MyNameIsNotWilliam

Greenlighter
Hello people.

First of all, let me start off by saying that my friend is very used to roll. He has taken around 150 pills in the last year but he did not really know what was INSIDE the mdma. The last month, he ordered mdma from a very trustworthy company. It was 95% pure mdma and the roll was absolutely NOT the same as he was used too, which pushes him to believe that the thing he used to take was mostly cut with other stuff.

He felt highly euphoric, almost like his body was lifting up the air, he felt very lightweight and he had a big big smile on his face.
However, he is sort of a big dancer and he DID NOT feel like dancing at all, he had no real energy. He felt very good, but had no energy, no rush.

He asked me what he should add to his "pure mdma" to make it more energetic and feel a little bit more "crazy". He really enjoys the empathetic rush of mdma, but he lacks energy.

After a few researches, most websites advice to add amphetamines or MDA, but he would like some personal feedback.

Thank you! :)

Firstly. I think your friend should cut back on drugs. 150 untested pills in a year...that rediculous! With that being said. How about adding some caffeine during the roll?

Firstly. I think your friend should cut back on drugs. 150 untested pills in a year...that rediculous! With that being said. How about adding some caffeine during the roll?

These were all tested. he says that you need to realize that when you test a pill, it will only show the most proheminent color. In the end, if there is mdx in your product, you will always end up seeing that dark purple/black on the marquis test or mandolin or dark green / black with mecke reagent because it is the most proheminent color. If you have a sub product that would show up as yellow in any of those tests but you have MDx mixed to that, you will only see the purple, not the yellow. But he agrees that he takes alot.

Enough said about the testing part, as for caffeine, my friend dislike caffeine because when he drinks to much, he can feel his hearthbeat and that gives him more anxiety than energy. Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: when I say his new mdma is 95% pure, it is because it comes from a real lab that tested it and was 95% pure.

Gotcha. The way I Intially read your post it seemed like it was not tested. Glad we cleared that up. Well if not the stimulant route. How about some 2cb?

Gotcha. The way I Intially read your post it seemed like it was not tested. Glad we cleared that up. Well if not the stimulant route. How about some 2cb?

Do people actually mix up 2c-b with mdma? I dont know anything about 2c-b. Does 2c-b give energy? Because he really is looking for something to make him dance all night and make him move like hell when he hears this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUsHbiDZPQ

Do people actually mix up 2c-b with mdma? I dont know anything about 2c-b. Does 2c-b give energy? Because he really is looking for something to make him dance all night and make him move like hell when he hears this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUsHbiDZPQ

2C-B and MDMA is a fucking amazing combination. Colors are SUPER bright and intense.

But OP, adding amphetamine to a roll will make it a lot more intense and rushy. Pure MDMA is very exhausting.

2C-B and MDMA is a fucking amazing combination. Colors are SUPER bright and intense.

But OP, adding amphetamine to a roll will make it a lot more intense and rushy. Pure MDMA is very exhausting.

with the pure mdma, the high only lasted like 30 mins or so. It wore off really quickly.

MDMA is quite sedating for me. Often during the peak i like to sit around chatting to mates before heading back to the dance floor for short bursts.

I think your friends pills may be cut with an amphetamine causing the rushes. I would recommend perhaps trying mda - i prefer it to mdma if i am dancing to psytrance because of its slightly psychdelic properties. A great combo for me is mda + lsd + 2cb on the comedown but i probably would not recommend it if your friend doesnt enjoy psychdelics

I was going to say Danielle. I loved rolling with that girl. It was the only time she'd pay attention to me....but then I read the post and was mad cuz you made me remember her for nothing

with the pure mdma, the high only lasted like 30 mins or so. It wore off really quickly.

I've abused MDMA just as hard as you did lol.

Be happy you can roll for 30 minutes after that much abuse, I come up than almost immediately start coming back down :(

Maybe you should stop using MDMA in general... If your rolls are lasting 30 minutes you're really down regulating your serotonin receptors!!!

I've abused MDMA just as hard as you did lol.

Be happy you can roll for 30 minutes after that much abuse, I come up than almost immediately start coming back down :(

Maybe you should stop using MDMA in general... If your rolls are lasting 30 minutes you're really down regulating your serotonin receptors!!!
I think OP was referring to his 2cb only last 30 minutes.
Edit or maybe I'm reading it wrong

I think OP was referring to his 2cb only last 30 minutes.
Edit or maybe I'm reading it wrong

My bad I write like shit. I wanted to say that my friend's roll on pure mdma only lasted like 30 mins. However, his rolls on pure MDA is around 2h +

Looks like my friend should try 1/3 MDA and 2/3 MDMA for a nice roll maybe?

My bad I write like shit. I wanted to say that my friend's roll on pure mdma only lasted like 30 mins. However, his rolls on pure MDA is around 2h +

Looks like my friend should try 1/3 MDA and 2/3 MDMA for a nice roll maybe?

I strongly strongly advise you take a very long break from MDMA/MDA/empathogens. If your roll is lasting 30 minutes you're dangerously close to inflicting long term damage.

I'd try caffeine, energy drinks, or those 5 hour energy shots before heading straight for amphetamines. Caffeine did the trick for me, and is much safer.

If the dose is kept low enough, could one use MDx continuously without experiencing any down regulation? Like if you use just enough to get a benzo-like effect? Because I've recently become a fan of using dissociatives in low doses as sedatives, but I'd prefer to use MDx in that way instead. But I'm not confident that MDx is as benign as dissociatives.

2-CB is a lot closer to LSD than MDMA. In combination. I guess their ok. For me the empathic nature of MDMA needs to be tempered with a benzo at the end of the experience. It's too easy to binge out for days taking more stimulants, that end in you wanting that time and money back. If anything, take some acid after you roll all weekend to get your mind back in shape. Re-reading that I realize that's an awful plan, but it has worked for me countless times.

MDMA just isn't that speedy. If that's what you are looking for try MDA. Personally I find Mary Jane is my favorite companion to miss molly ;)

MDMA just isn't that speedy. If that's what you are looking for try MDA. Personally I find Mary Jane is my favorite companion to miss molly ;)

I have a theory that when you snort MDMA the MD part doesn't metabolize so you get a lot more meth. That's based entirely off of hearsay.