• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who enjoys drinking lean???

Bigsammy610

Bluelighter
I just recently had a bad sinus infection and was miraculously scripted 16 oz's of purple joy. It reminded me of how much fun it is to drink (if you can avoid just falling asleep haha).

Anybody else enjoy sipping drank if the opportunity presents itself? It's expensive on the street so I probably wouldn't buy it but maybe once a year, but it is a good time. Really trippy stuff. I don't see how these rappers can be such feigns for this shit! But it IS fun. Anyone else?

if you are a good metabolizer of codeine then you will convert most into morphine and experience as decent euphoria and sedation without the histamine release from norcodeine.

the promethazine helps with this but doesn't add much to the high other than extra sedation.

high doses of the promethazine can become extremely unpleasant.

when i used to 'sip lean', i was purely hyped from juicy j, asap rocky in particular and would sip it every weekend.

i was getting codeine linctus (300mg) per bottle. for the promethazine part i'd just take some chlorophenamine maleate (histal) but most of the time my stomach would turn badly, i'd get very itchy and just overly sedated to the point where there was no euphoria keeping me interested.

but i continued to do it until one day i puked. now, i can't sip it like how i used to. if i wanted a codeine buzz i'd chug half of the 300mg bottle in one on an empty stomach, then take an anti-histamine later with a nice fatty meal.

even then the high is so much shit i rather smoke a J. as a result i prefer kratom if i wanted an opiate like buzz and even with that, consuming it makes me less likely to even bother. it's gross.

so no, i can tell you that i do not enjoy drinking lean.

it's all rap-music hype/fad..

Haha yeah I feel u. It's fun but doesn't get me all that high. It was better when I didn't have a big H tolerance. But it is some trippy stuff.

I don't see how ppl can actually be addicted to the shit?? I wonder if these rappers just step up to doing oxys or dope wgen the lean doesn't do it for them anymore?

I get the occasional bottle of Cherattusin AC (10mg codeine 100mg guafenesan). A 4 oz. bottle goes for 16 bucks or so plus tax at the local ma and pa pharmacy and its OTC. But I've been going in too much this winter probably not safe to go till March. By then I should have an amazingly low tolerance though...

Haha yeah I feel u. It's fun but doesn't get me all that high. It was better when I didn't have a big H tolerance. But it is some trippy stuff.

I don't see how ppl can actually be addicted to the shit?? I wonder if these rappers just step up to doing oxys or dope wgen the lean doesn't do it for them anymore?

what do rappers even do? sure they sing of popping percs, xans, 'mollies', sippin' lean, drinking alcohol and smokin' herb but how many are actually doing what they're rapping about?! - not to mention 'movin' dope'.

do they even know about HR? cos ime those drugs are a serious recipe for multiple depressant overdose.

this is why i view the mainstream rap glorifying these potent drugs as such a problem with today's youth.

i mean ffs i was 'leanin' when i was 16 :|

Last edited:
I get the occasional bottle of Cherattusin AC (10mg codeine 100mg guafenesan). A 4 oz. bottle goes for 16 bucks or so plus tax at the local ma and pa pharmacy and its OTC. But I've been going in too much this winter probably not safe to go till March. By then I should have an amazingly low tolerance though...

Cheratussin IS OTC in pa? Ive aaked at cvs and they said it wasn't! Those pricks

Codeine is OTC here so i take it when i want a moderate opiate buzz, usually with an antihistamine as well.
I see no point in "sipping lean", I want my codeine as pure as possible

ive only tried my own mix(using codeine and prometazine as pills) its easy'er to get here in dk but i allwas liked that mix
before prometazine pills also started to get on prescription :(

i now use diphenhydramiin from OTC cough sirup 2.8mg/ml and 125ml bottle

back in the days i think it was 15mg pronetazin pill x 100 pack for all same price ;(

I've been prescribed it before and it was nothing special. Felt more like a benadryl buzz than an opiate. It's great for what it's prescribed for though.

Can't imagine paying hundreds of dollars for it on the black market. I wonder if eventually some entrepreneurial conman will just start making their own faux lean with fentanyl or something

I wonder if eventually some entrepreneurial conman will just start making their own faux lean with fentanyl or something

ive'e done a lot of opiates and benzos with prometazin
but best combo with opates must be midazolam i made a (500mg dope/150mg midazolam) me and a friend noded with the straw still on the mirror so strong was it miss some midazolam ;P

yeah that i dont get to ive heard the strongest is going for hundreds of dolllars
when you can get 1g dope 80-90$ and 11$ for a bottle prometazin ~100$ and then its something just a bit stronger then codeine

but the reason for some groups drinking it is the black hiphop scene for some reason they are not thing its giving opiate addiction
where the same ppl using lean would never use dope becourse of wrong info an rappers using it in they tunes
just think of how much hiphop(all, skateboard,graffiti, swag and music) influence the young males all ocer the world

sad but true... and i LOVE hiphop but i like my drugs even more so gotta knew them ;)

Last edited:
Can't imagine paying hundreds of dollars for it on the black market. I wonder if eventually some entrepreneurial conman will just start making their own faux lean with fentanyl or something

People have already started doing that, but kids are so dumb they don't even add fent. It's just karo corn syrup with food coloring... That's what happens when you buy your drugs on IG...

It's totally a hype thing tho, I think that's why even rappers talk about eating oxy and xanax too. It's kind of like you take shots and then drink beers. You eat an oxy and then sip on lean. The cup is basically all show, you could just do the heavier starter if you wanted...

I've had it before too and was beyond unimpressed.. The first 4oz bottle I ended up drinking in 1 night, with like 4 bars on top and I was still disappointed... that was a period in my life I wanted to be nodding hard but still...

Codeine isn't very recreational and promethazine sucks! I love how different generations feel they've invented certain drugs,in the 90's the same shit was going around philly and they called it lick or syrup or some dumb fucking name. If I'm going to get high it won't be from some shit that should be OTC anyway!Waste of time!
But to answer your question white suburban teenagers that wish they were black rappers!

Last edited:
In the UK you can buy this shit OTC for a very low price. So I do. But I'd never pay the ridiculous prices codeine syrup goes for on the American black market. At that point why not just buy a proper opiate?

Yeah general consensus is lean is lame and EXPENSIVE. U could easily catch a much better buzz for 1/4th of the price of 4 oz of the shit.

Has anyone ever listened to chopped & screwed rap songs while drinking it? It's pretty wild u can see how it was influenced by the "drank."

But yeah, to me, the styrofoam cup with purp in it is nothing more than a prop to look cool. Shit is lame and overpriced.

I saw a chief keef video where he had a fucking 48 oz bottle of the shit! I wonder who the hell HIS connect is??!! You've gotta know some terminally ill motherfucker I feel like to find big ass bottles of the shit! Haha

Codeine and Promethazine is nothing more than an effective way of exploiting those who have no practical knowledge of drugs, but I think almost everyone on BL is aware of this already.

^Also, terminally ill patients wouldn't be receiving codeine for pain. They would be getting something good. In Iraq you can buy a box of 30mg codeine tablets for less than a McDouble, but even that's just to hold you over until you find heroin.

Codeine and Promethazine is nothing more than an effective way of exploiting those who have no practical knowledge of drugs, but I think almost everyone on BL is aware of this already.

^Also, terminally ill patients wouldn't be receiving codeine for pain. They would be getting something good. In Iraq you can buy a box of 30mg codeine tablets for less than a McDouble, but even that's just to hold you over until you find heroin.

Are u in iraq boss? Or were u there?

Codeine’s nice if your tolerance is non-existent to low or I guess you have that genetic thing where you have extra CYP2D6 enzymes and are a fast metaboliser and the majority is converted to morphine instead of the usual 10%.

Apart from that if I was in the US I’d go with at least hydrocodone.

I’m sure at lot of people could easily find poppy pods (Tis the season!) and make tea instead of stupidly named lean.