Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Who are your favorite movie villains?

dr klahn
hamburger-sandwich-05426.jpg

"you have our gratitude"

+1 on bill the butcher.

also... dr. krast from the movie 'SS hellcamp.' for anyone who doesnt know... its a nazi exploitation film from 1977, she is SOOOOOO fucking hot. she takes her top off and sucks some italian mercenaries' dick. also... she totally gets raped by the nazi rape monster they created to rape women to get information out of their men.

hot hot hot.

ok for those of you guys that are saying V isnt a villain you dont know how to listen lol jk

he even says he is a villain
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

V may be a villain,but this little guy is not:
donnie.jpg

Felix,have you even seen Donnie Darko?

Here are a few of my favorite villains.
jack2.jpg

The Joker
jack1.jpg

Jack Torrance
go1.jpg

Stansfield

ladyinthesky said:
ok for those of you guys that are saying V isnt a villain you dont know how to listen lol jk

he even says he is a villain
only because freedom fighter, revolutionary, radical and rebel don't begin with a 'v'

:)

alasdair

not really villians but really sinaster
the droogs from a clockwork orange

kevin spacey's john doe from 7.
and how he went uncredited for suspense. geneyus!

HisNameIsFrank said:
V may be a villain,but this little guy is not:
donnie.jpg

Felix,have you even seen Donnie Darko?
Heh, of course I've seen it, several times.

I was gonna argue with you, but you're right, he's not a 'villain'. He's just horrible and creepy. Bah! :D

More!!!

Lena Olin as Mona Demarkov in Romeo is Bleeding...a real favorite. Fuckin badass.
romeoisbleedingver2ab4.jpg

Matt Damon as Tom Ripley in The Talented Mr. Ripley
Talented_mr_ripley.jpg

Nicole Kidman as Suzanne Stone in To Die For
filmotodieforl11nq8.jpg

Roseanne Barr as Ruth Patchett in She-Devil LOL
img180496lrggn1.jpg

Yubaba in Spirited Away
normalchihiroyubabaan1.jpg

ryanlaughlin said:
+1 on bill the butcher.

also... dr. krast from the movie 'SS hellcamp.' for anyone who doesnt know... its a nazi exploitation film from 1977, she is SOOOOOO fucking hot. she takes her top off and sucks some italian mercenaries' dick. also... she totally gets raped by the nazi rape monster they created to rape women to get information out of their men.

hot hot hot.
Good call, it's good to see the one other nazi exploitation fan.

double plus one on bill the butcher.

"you see this knife?! i'll teach you to speak english with this fucking knife!"
is a particularly golden line

walken_king_ny.jpg

King of New York

164821__blade_l.jpg

Blade : Trinity

batman_screen.jpg

Batman Begins

...and I've always had a thing for Lex Luthor

( no I do not want to fuck him ) ;)

Who's your favorite villain?

Hands down, Heath Ledger's Joker is my favorite villain. He almost makes me want to turn into an "agent of chaos." What about you guys and girls?

dr-evil-fingermouth.JPG

Dr. Evil: The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.