• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who also gets Flunitrazepam (rohypnol/roofies) prescribed in europe??

Pelgrim

Greenlighter
Hello !

I get 6 x Flunitrazepam 1MG boxes prescribed every 3 weeks (60 tabs in total). I get these +10yrs and i have known the Roche Rohypnol 1mg untill the end of september 2012...Then they went of the market here in Belgium. But i am curious who also gets these?? I have friends from the Netherlands and they get the 2mg flunitrazepam prescribed. Here in Belgium only the 1mg exist from EG. I have heard many people on other forums say that is an "exotic" benzo??

Well i get these 6 boxes every 3 weeks as also couple bottles and boxes of : Xanax 2mg Pfizer (bars), Valium 10mg Roche, Rivotril 2mg Roche, Halcion 0.250mg Pfizer, Tranxene 50mg Sanofi.
I get these together with my gf.

Then we also have our pain doc. There i get Durogesic fentanyl patches. 10 x 100UG patches & 10 x 50UG patches. I am prescribed 150UG every 48hours. My gf gets Oxycontin 40-& 80mg Mundipharma + Oxynorm 20mg mundipharma.

To bad that Temazepam gel eggs and the Dormicum 15mg Roche isn't here on the market anymore because i love those also. But i trade patches or some dope for those benzos with my Dutch friends ;).

Curious to see who is also getting the flunitrazepam prescribed ;).

Have a nice day all !!

Only tried it once, don't recall anything so I guess it worked.

Midazolam seemed more fun.