Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Who’s Tried Mush in Honey?

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
I’ve read plenty of times a fairly common method of mushroom consumption is to grind dried mushrooms and add to honey then using the honey as is. I’d like to ask folks here at BL has anyone ever tried this method of consumption?

More importantly was there any increase in potency far as you could tell? Any other noteworthy differences? Thanks.

-GC

i have tried old stuff did nothing to me. Tasted horrible. Would rather just vaccum seal mushrooms and eat them as needed through the year straight

i have tried old stuff did nothing to me. Tasted horrible. Would rather just vaccum seal mushrooms and eat them as needed through the year straight

I got some vacuum sealed that I’m hoping will last a while cuz shrooms aren’t something I do often. I can imagine oxidation a real problem with psilocybin/psilocin honey.

-GC

I got some vacuum sealed that I’m hoping will last a while cuz shrooms aren’t something I do often. I can imagine oxidation a real problem with psilocybin/psilocin honey.

-GC
my vaccum sealed shrooms were still as potent as the day they were dried 6 months later.

Mushrooms and honey are a good mix imo. Honey s forever.. lol happy wave trails friend. They do not increase potencey at all.