• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Whitney Houston dead at 48

antibiotics should not be combined with alcohol; the combination really lays you out.

Funny you mention that but the combination of Erythromycin and alcohol in the form of some rather shitty whiskey landed me in the hospital. I was on it for acne and went out and got smashed one night. I was a very heavy drinker at the time but i didn't drink much this time compared to many other nights. I woke up the next morning with one of the worst hangovers of my life and puking blood to go along with it. My mom saw me puke up a pile of blood and made me go to the hospital. All i got was basically a stern lecture about the dangers of binge drinking from a doctor as well as IV fluids along with dimenhydrinate in a drip to ease my stomach abit.

Xanax alone can't kill you and i find it very hard to believe that someone who probably had quite the tolerance to benzos could drown in a bathtub due to xanax alone. Id be very surprised if alcohol was not a factor here as some sources have stated.

^ Lots of people, especially her family, close friends and fans. Who cares if she had drug issues, most of us do on this site i'd imagine lol.

Last edited:
Candlelight vigil for Whitney.

Alz1dxxCEAE5yr1.jpg

^let's keep it classy, The Network.

090911-love-roses21.jpeg

Some floral arrangements from the memorial service

they never give out the real info anyway so we can only speculate, if a celebrity dies and a needle is found hanging from his arm it is not in the familys interest that the public knows this and since the family always have alot of money u can only imagine...

they never give out the real info anyway so we can only speculate, if a celebrity dies and a needle is found hanging from his arm it is not in the familys interest that the public knows this and since the family always have alot of money u can only imagine...

I agree. I know that the bassist Allen Woody of gov't mule died of a heroin overdose which it wasn't a major secret that he was into coke as well as addicted to heroin, but while he's not rich when he died his death was reported to the media from what I remember as a "fatal heart attack" or something that alluded to a drug OD but was kept private.

They still haven't finished the tox report on her?

This is gonna be like Brittney Murphy and Amy Winehouse: by the time they publish the official data, everyone will have stopped caring.

She's just another addict that made it big in the music biz and fell like a rock. I have no sympathy.

She's just another addict that made it big in the music biz and fell like a rock. I have no sympathy.
She was a person, with friends and family. How would you feel if someone you knew died from drugs then some smartass said"meh, just another junkie, fuck em."

She was a person, with friends and family. How would you feel if someone you knew died from drugs then some smartass said"meh, just another junkie, fuck em."

QFT

I've seen some very nasty comments about her death on other sites which I'm not going to repeat here.

On some sites I go to people are claiming that she killed herself since she was closeted bisexual but who knows if this is true, and even if it was I don't think she was suicidal and it doesn't look like a suicide.

I have never taken any Benzos recreationally but I did have a large dose of Valium when I had my wisdom teeth taken out and I just remember taking the IV and then waking up hours later in my bed at home. I know a guy who was addicted to them and an alcoholic and he told me how it's just random luck that he never died after taking benzos after drinking lots of booze.

The same...

No need to try to make people feel guilty about not having compassion for people who are "Uplifted by stuff people do all the time."

What is the difference between Whitney Houston and the lady with the beautiful voice shooting up down the street? Money.

If I were to just sit on my ass and drink day in and out, with billions of dollars... Would you know not one person who wanted to be me and look up to me just because I am rich?

I will be a dick to undeserving people till the day I die... You can't keep covering up must with cologne... Either tell them to clean up, or stop telling them they smell good.

Last edited: