• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Whitney Houston cause of death was drowning, cocaine found in system, coroner says

Bluelight Crew
LOS ANGELES - Drugs took many things from Whitney Houston — her pristine voice, clean image and her career — andc's officials revealed Thursday that cocaine also played a role in the Grammy winner's death in the bathtub of a luxury hotel nearly six weeks ago.
Houston drowned accidentally at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11, and autopsy results revealed heart disease and her recent and chronic cocaine use were contributing factors.

The results ended weeks of speculation about what killed the singer-actress at age 48 on the eve of the Grammy Awards and a planned comeback. Instead, Houston now joins the long list of entertainers who have died early with drugs at least partly to blame.

Coroner's officials did not reveal how much cocaine was found in Houston's system, but said there were signs of recent and chronic use. It was unclear whether she suffered a heart attack before drowning, Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainmen...ocaine-found-in-system-coroner-says-1.3619374

The whole Death By Xanax thing was pretty dubious.

They are nice to their stars the Americans.
I'm sure she drowned after heart attack

Michael Jacksons Doctor Killed him.

Curt Cobain was only cleaning his gun.

The problem is now, that people have it drilled into their heads that it was drugs that did this (thanks to sensationalist headlines ¬_¬)

And no matter how many times you tell them, they'll believe what they read. -.-

They are nice to their stars the Americans.
I'm sure she drowned after heart attack

Michael Jacksons Doctor Killed him.

Curt Cobain was only cleaning his gun.

LOL the kurt cobain one cracked me up. But I agree so much for personal responsibility

She had cocaine in her system? Gee who woulda guessed.

Numbers have you shortened your username? I thought there were more numbers in it?! Is it possible to change user names or edit them?

Numbers have you shortened your username? I thought there were more numbers in it?! Is it possible to change user names or edit them?

Just a haircut. It'll grow back.

Only staff can do it (I think), and only for certain reasons. In this case, all the numerical noise was cluttering the main page of this forum.