• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White/Tan/Brown Diamond Pokeballs

surffreak911

Greenlighter
So no 1 has a good pic of these yet so i thot i'd post one. Sry it wouldnt let me make it any smaller =/

0804091934.jpg

-Bloodhound

im getting the transformer pokeballs, same color. anyone try them? theres only 1 report on PR i'd just like to know more

Last edited:
havent tried em... but i know a grip of people in OC who have... almost the same as every other pokeball ive heard =P

yeah ive had the thundercats and $ signs and they were FIRE!

im getting the transformer pokeballs, same color. anyone try them? theres only 1 report on PR i'd just like to know more

i tested them w/ my marquis; they came out LEGIT

141ukg6.jpg

(sorry for a shitty picture; took this w/ my camera phone + shitty lighting ><)

there's 3 reports now, assuming you're in socal:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17847
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17671
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17798

some people shared their experiences in the comments, so i recommend you read those too.
i'll probably write a report as well when i consume them... next week! will let you guys know~

^^^ Is that a real spoon, not plastic? Don't use that. I cannot remember the specifics as to why right off my head, but phase_dancer said that's a no-no over in Pill Testing Q&A. Use plastic spoons, wash the reagent off them and throw them away. Or, use a ceramic plate. I'll see if I can link phase_dancer's post for you....

ahhh yeah it's a real spoon; my bad >< i realized it AFTER i did the test D: is it bad for the test, or for the spoon (as in, would it poison the spoon or something)?

ahhh yeah it's a real spoon; my bad >< i realized it AFTER i did the test D: is it bad for the test, or for the spoon (as in, would it poison the spoon or something)?

The chemicals in the reagents are very caustic, and you do not want to eat off anything you use to test with. Sulfuric acid in the Marquis is no joke...the Mecke is more dangeorous though. Let me see if I can find those links for you, didn't have time earlier.

i posted up my pictures and report for these tan/white pokeballs on pillreports with pictures of the pill and reagent pictures.

Yeah, I'd throw the spoon out. Either pick up some plastic spoons, or a dedicated ceramic testing plate from your local dollar store. :)

Yes i am in socal. and thank you very much, shytide (seeing as i dont have a test kit myself).

Are the diamonds the new poke batch? Any details on what are the new presses this time around?

^ none yet, were still waiting:)

yup, patiently waiting... im always so stoked to see what the new pb presses are.

you know how people will camp outside stores for game and movie releases.

i would camp outside my connects house for pb releases lol.

this is yoni

yeah ive had the thundercats and $ signs and they were FIRE!

hey u think u could call me my spot is dry so i was wondering if you could hook me up with ur connects my number is 323-835-6056