(Western Australia) White Mitsubishi

somuchflippy

Bluelighter
Just got these pills from a trusted source, tested them with marquis and they went straight to a obvious purple then to a dark black. I think they may have a small amount of amphets in them as i noticed some yellow around the samples edges, but i was using a pen tube as a eye dropper so it way have been shit from the pen tube mudding up the reaction.

Shape: Round
Taste: Bitter, like good pills
Logo: Impressed Mitsubishi symbol, some pills its quite hard to make out the stamp
Texture: Waxy, but fairly firm pills. kinda remind me of mini surf board waxes haha.
Bevel: no
Snapline: No
Consumed: Yes, snorted half, effects seemed like clean mdma and it only lasted about 5 hours
Tested: marquis went straight to purple, then to black. Pretty strong reaction.
Diameter: ~6mm
Height: 3mm

what do u mean u snorted half and it "only lasted 5 hours" sounds like you don't know what you're looking for imo.
From snorting half of even a High MDMA pill you'd be extremely lucky to get 5 hours out of it. Even eating it which is supposed to have double the duration of snorting

what do u mean u snorted half and it "only lasted 5 hours" sounds like you don't know what you're looking for imo.
From snorting half of even a High MDMA pill you'd be extremely lucky to get 5 hours out of it. Even eating it which is supposed to have double the duration of snorting

Yes i agree I smell somthing fishy :\

Ill post a test result on these tonight. Theyre from a trusted source in qld so i will add the pic to the latest report on the qld ones on PR.