• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White lightning mda

thedirtydutch

Greenlighter
Ok so I have got my hands on a few of the white lightning bolts. I have been using quality MDMA for quite some time now however i have never mixed the two MDA-MDMA is the experience that much different?. I was thinking about dropping a white lightning along with half of a white question mark.

I dropped a bolt w a speaker and I was toast but was able to handle it after the first hour. The question mark has less MDMA than the speaker so depending on how mangled u wanna get I'd prob drop both whole. Its a good combo your gona have a blast either way!

i bought 3 bolts about 3 weeks ago...took a half at first just like the reports headlined. bout an hour later popped other half... 5 hours later snorted half another one. i overdid myself that night. them bolts dont play

i have a few, i took 1/2 and another 1/2 about 3 hours later.. over all good experience.. the next time i broke one up in 1/4 and took them 30min apart.. another good experience.. next time i just want to take a whole one but i am a bit worried.. I am getting chills just thinking about it.. We just stay home so we are not dancing around and that makes a huge difference.. the next day is just a bit much for me tho, i just dont want to do anything and it takes me a few days to recover.. i dont think that is good.. i worry about bending something that does not want to bend..

i can completely agree with the part of a few days to recover, them bitches aint no joke

i think they are MDA .. i wonder if its best to stick with just 1/2 for the entire night..

mda is notorious for having a worse body load than mdma. they both deplete serotonin, but mda releases more dopamine, and for whatever reason that fucks with your body more, and usually causes a worse mental hangover(anxiety, depressed for a day or 2) as well IME. mda has its place for me, at home with my lady, or at a real chill house party with glovers and bud being passed around. mda vs. mdma --> mda=visual(both OEV & CEV), body buzz, cuddle puddle, massages. mdma= BASS, meeting people, deep conversations, dancing, being nice, apologizing for the most mundane acts, LOVE. both have their strong points and weak points. but id almost always choose the mdma over the mda. but thats just me

mda is notorious for having a worse body load than mdma. they both deplete serotonin, but mda releases more dopamine, and for whatever reason that fucks with your body more, and usually causes a worse mental hangover(anxiety, depressed for a day or 2) as well IME. mda has its place for me, at home with my lady, or at a real chill house party with glovers and bud being passed around. mda vs. mdma --> mda=visual(both OEV & CEV), body buzz, cuddle puddle, massages. mdma= BASS, meeting people, deep conversations, dancing, being nice, apologizing for the most mundane acts, LOVE. both have their strong points and weak points. but id almost always choose the mdma over the mda. but thats just me

i agree with the effects.. I can remeber mdma and that was more love, empathy and this really great happy feeling. while mda was similar in some ways and very different in others. communication was there but not as much as mdma. mda was more of a pleasure drug without as much openness.. but it was still very interesting.

i never had a high enough dose of mda to get much visuals, but from what i did see, it was purple colors over objects, the rich dark edges of things were intensified. fun house looking and similar to world of warcraft cartoon like structures around door frames and objects.. I could see where it can go very intense if the dose it pushed.

Well I must say I don't like to roll at home and relax i enjoy meeting people and dancing my ass so i will deff mix the two so i don't turn into a ball of mush!!!

mda is notorious for having a worse body load than mdma. they both deplete serotonin, but mda releases more dopamine, and for whatever reason that fucks with your body more, and usually causes a worse mental hangover

The reason would be that MDA causes more dopamine free radicals to be released, which has been linked to serotonin axon degradation.

more_you_know.jpg

just curious about citation here. I've heard this thrown around a lot; never seen it cited

well i ran a google search on serotonin axon degeneration and ecstasy . org came up with a interesting read.. it seems MDA is the most toxic of the bunch..

/\ citations? Secondhand information is great, citations are better.

I have no doubt MDA is toxic just wanted to see some sources.

The mechanism proposed for this apparent neurotoxicity involves the induction of oxidative stress. This stress results from an increase in free radicals and a decrease in antioxidants in the brain. (Shankaran, 2001) Oxidation is part of the normal metabolic processes of the body. As the cell goes about its life, by-products called oxidative radicals are formed, also called free radicals. These molecules have an unpaired electron that makes them highly reactive. They pull strongly on the electrons of neighboring molecules and destabilize the electrical balance of those molecules, sometimes causing those molecules to fall apart. This can become a chain reaction.
In normal functioning, there are antioxidants in the system that act as free radical scavengers. These are molecules with an extra electron that they are willing to give up to the free radicals, making both the free radical and the antioxidant more stable. MDMA rapidly increases the levels of free radicals in the system, which is thought to overwhelm the reserves of scavengers. The radicals then damage cell walls, reduce the flexibility of blood vessels, destroy enzymes, and cause other molecular damage in the neurological pathways. (Erowid, 2001) It has been shown that MDMA's neurotoxic effects in rodents are increased by a hyperthermic environment and decreased by a hypothermic one. (Yeh, 1997)

From wiki ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_MDMA_on_the_human_body

Ahh, wiki cites erowid. Erowid is a good source of info, although I still believe they haven't been studied extensively enough.

MDA has a bit more "hangover" though for sure.

i want to do the MDA again, i have 4 or 5 pills left.. the last time i dosed was about 4 months ago..

Folley....
It seems like your source quotes mdma as a whole. No where does it mention mda alone so your source is not legitimate for what you are trying to state.