• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

white lightning bolts

houston801

Bluelighter
I have acquired a couple of these double sided bolts. I've read all the hype on these and cannot wait for a chance to take them. I am taking them with my lady and I was wondering if there would be any intimacy since these are pure mda and not mdma. Please give some feedback from experience with these badboys

They're amazing. I've had 100mg of crystal MDMA from the Netherlands, and the white lightning bolt was much better. Friend said they were around 150mg of MDMA which seems plausible.

Tested positive for MDMA, and tested positive on Simon's.

Personal experience with them though, I swear they have some MDA in them due to CEVs and length of effect (longer than 4 hours I usually get on plain MDMA), but I can't be certain until I can acquire the Robadope test.

My bet is it's a mixture of MDMA and MDA. If anyone knows the Robadope test results of these, please let us know.

lol there's no MDMA in the Lightnings, they've been GC/MS tested to contain MDA only.

They are fucking GREAT. About 100mg MDA in there, I would drop one with 50mg MDMA for a perfect roll. MDA isn't too good for intimacy though, MDMA would probably be better for that. MDA is a much more self centered kind of high, probably better for a rave environment.

Hm... is my Simon's reagent test bad then? It tested positive for MDMA o_O?

Good to know my intuition on the differences between MDA/MDMA is spot on. I had predicted MDA until my simon's showed positive.

Hm... is my Simon's reagent test bad then? It tested positive for MDMA o_O?

Good to know my intuition on the differences between MDA/MDMA is spot on. I had predicted MDA until my simon's showed positive.

simons Reagents tests for MDMA or MDE or or between methamphetamine and amphetamine.

I would not think the simons would be off. Maybe you have good pills, they could be from the saame manufacture, just different batch. There are many possibilities maybe they are from a different manufacture and with the same bolt.

its also possible it has mda and mde since simons tests comes out positive for mde/mdma or does the any of the other tests you have separate those..its best to have all testing kits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1t2DtiWZSM

one thing is for certain , until a better testing system comes out, this is better than just taking pills. It is sad that so far in 2012 only 24 % of all pills tested positive for mdma like substances

Last edited:
lol there's no MDMA in the Lightnings, they've been GC/MS tested to contain MDA only.

They are fucking GREAT. About 100mg MDA in there, I would drop one with 50mg MDMA for a perfect roll. MDA isn't too good for intimacy though, MDMA would probably be better for that. MDA is a much more self centered kind of high, probably better for a rave environment.

I have a couple red DQ's that I can mix with these bolts. I'm thinking of taking half a bolt and half a DQ. I wonder if this MDMA/mda combo will give me the intimacy I am looking for with some great visuals.

Full DQ, and half bolt maybe? Depends what kind of high you are looking for I suppose, but I can assure you a mongy night for sure

^ Heck no!!!

Never break a bolt... that's a waste of the BEST pill in America man!!!! Don't waste the MDA by taking a pussy dose, it's a rare drug and probably one of the best out there. You want the full experience of it, trust me ;)

I'd take a whole bolt and 50mg of MDMA, but again don't expect a huge amount of intimacy on MDA. It's not really a lovers drug