Name: White Honda
Colour: white
Logo: Honda H logo
Height: 7mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight: 390-400mg didnt have a point scale on me
Scored: No
Bevel: both side
Texture: smooth, feels waxy but its also powdery, very hard press.
Smell: none
Taste: bitterish, like a sudofed
Reagent Tested: yes
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: yes, nothing happened, went redish on side

just got them, they are twice the height of usual pills, almost like a double stack. stamp/logo isnt very deep, easier too see than from camera. Sold to me as MD/Speed, most likely methylone (or other RC) and amp/ritalin, off the same people as i got white nikes off.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=26225

Attachments

• honda1.jpg
    honda1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Looking forward to your report mate I havnt heard of these ones around thru my sources.

Yeh, been told 2 will plant you on your ass lol, but first thing I saw was how big they were. will stack two normal sized pills next to it to show size. But yeh just lookimg for my computer cable to phone, might be at a mates house, to post pics.

They apprantly been around only for a week or so. Not too sure when I will try b/c have had 2 weekends in a row, n duno if brain will still work after 3rd

Wow they are tall nice pics too :) crappy test results tho.:.. 2 will put you on ya arse lol ya guy should be car salesman lol test results don't lie hey. Funny story i just hooked up in Darwin I scorched some pills, guy says what kind do you want? I say MDMA he says I got some betta than MDMA hahahahaah is there such thing lol? Im getting a couple on Thursday for shits and giggles and testing purposes it's got me intrigued what there selling better than MDMA. I will bung a report up on them when I get back to Vic. Not sure what they are yet. 2 lobsters each tho :-( cheeky buggers

yeh i probs see how 2 could plant you on your ass, its like a double drop, so if you double these your really quad droping.

I took one anyway, quite okay, did feel like a double drop, its up on PR http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=26225 so it must be half decent if i havent fried all the neurotransmitters outta my brain.

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN MDMA and behind that MDA/MDEA

Funny you should say that I had some high dose mda pills and then some MDMA crystal (on different occasions) and I'm not convinced hey, man that mda puts me in a amazing place. Il be on the Molly crystal again this weekend just to reconfirm lol. Might have to up the dose a little :)

Edit: great report on pr grugz its great to see a "proper" report up.

I guess its a diff of opinion, either way its better than piperazines, dxm or speed bombs

Funny you should say that I had some high dose mda pills and then some MDMA crystal (on different occasions) and I'm not convinced hey, man that mda puts me in a amazing place. Il be on the Molly crystal again this weekend just to reconfirm lol. Might have to up the dose a little :)

Edit: great report on pr grugz its great to see a "proper" report up.

moods a big player also, also good report grugz