• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

White Heroin

TrAiLs

Greenlighter
I am wondering abort the availability of white heroin. Is it available online. And where is it available streetwise?

Good luck Trails! With so much talk about white H actually just being fentanyl from the darkweb, is there actually a white heroin, and is it way better than tar, which can be very, very strong in towns like LA?

^heroin is heroin, I've done both, I've had good white heroin and good black heroin, in general white heroin is usually cleaner. That being said no one can tell you where you can purchase heroin here, as that would be sourcing, but I've never failed at finding connections by just hanging out around the closest methadone clinic.

Also there definitely is white heroin, on the east coast that's all you'll find, 'white' heroin is usually just what people call east coast powdered heroin which can very in colors from white, beige, brown and grey. You can definitely tell the difference between powdered smack and fentanyl analogues, it looks, smells and breaks down very differently. white heroin is usually not found on the west coast, and if someone says they have it, it's usually very cut or very expensive, or very not real, and you're better off going with tar.

You do have to be careful if you don't know or have experience with ECP because when I was in the Bay area there was this 'china white' going around and it was killing people. a point of the shit was super expensive so I was reluctant to try it but when i did buy some I knew it was a pharmaceutical, and then when I did it I was sure it was probably a fentanyl analogue, super short fast life, crazy strong rush, no legs, and it wound up killing two of my friends, one they were able to save the other OD'd and died off a quarter of a point and was found dead face down in the dirt, a few other people I knew overdosed on it too. A friend of mine found out through one of the autopsys supposedly that it was methylsufentanyl.

Last edited:
. white heroin is usually not found on the west coast, and if someone says they have it, it's usually very cut or very expensive, or very not real, and you're better off going with tar.
Although in most cases I would agree with you, and this was definitely more the case in the past, with the rise in popularity of the deepweb I'm meeting more and more people taking advantage of the market out here by selling fairly pure ECP on the west coast, perhaps this is just my area though.

Something else I'm coming across more often is powdered tar usually sold as "gunpowder". I'm fairly certain this is just tar mixed with some sort of powdered cut like baby laxative to change the consistency. The reason I bring this up is because I have seen this sold as simply "powdered heroin"... not to be confused with #4. This stuff typically begins to take a sticky form with heat and moisture, holding it in your hand for example.

I have family on the east coast that I visit frequently with a relative that's a regular heroin user. When drawing comparison between the ECP I've had in mass to the stuff I've come accross out here the difference in potency is hardly extreme, and better than the usual tar coming from mexico. Because the product is in such high demand the people selling feel little need to cut the product much. At least one buys in large amounts so he gets a "great" deal to begin with, the exact amount wasn't disclosed though.

Basically my point is I have personally come across more legit powder than bunk here in cali, so I think the tides seem to be changing as time goes on. Which is good for us on the west cost being that #4 is a real treat... easier to handle, typically more potent, and easier on peoples veins. Still though, I've gotta assume you are correct in saying that in most cases you are more likely to receive legit tar than powder... it is still the staple of the west coast.

One of the guys that I get my dope from has acrually had pure white on white dope 3 or 4 different times over the last month or so. I believe it has some fentanyl in it but who really knows. The first batch he had, it made me black out and I came to about 2 or 3 minutes later with my buddy freaking out trying to get me out of his house so I didn't OD in there because he has a kid there ( I know, fucked up doing that kind of stuff with a kid around, but his dad hides it completely from him so he has no idea, but still it is fucked up I know). Then my buddy tried it right before we walked into McDonald's, and he kept falling asleep at the register in the middle of taking his order. The other few times I have had the white stuff it wasn't AS bad, but it is always very strong stuff. Usually my shots are about .15- .3 but with this white stuff .1 is always more than enough. So I'm not sure if it's fent dope or if it's just really pure dope. It does have a different feel to it though, like it's missing the "warmth" that heroin gives you.

heroin is heroin, I've done both, I've had good white heroin and good black heroin, in general white heroin is usually cleaner. That being said no one can tell you where you can purchase heroin here.

It looks cleaner and 'stronger' but it also tends to kill people by causing OD. Small amounts of Fentanyl would be my guess.

I've found some pretty good white on the west coast... So good my knee STILL HURTS two years later from collapsing in my bathroom after a SMALL shot and staying that way until my gf came home from work 3/hrs later and woke me up beating on the door.... Lucky i woke up at all, I guess....