(New South Wales) White Hearts (Sydney)

iruledudes

Greenlighter
A mate picked up these for a rave we're going to.

Picture in attachment.

Name: White Hearts
Colour: White
Logo: Heart Shaped, no logo pressed.
Height: 8mm
Diameter: 8mm
Thickness: 5mm
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Tightly pressed, smooth, no noticeable specks / tinge
Reagent Tested: N/A
Marquis Reagent Result: N/A
Mandelin Reagent Result: N/A

Neither me nor my mate have a testing kit so I am unable to post those results.

Just wondering if people have had an experience with these recently?

There are some results on PillReports that don't look too good, but they are from quite a while back, and the guy we got them off said they were made 3 weeks ago. He's pretty reliable, but then again you never know...

Attachments

• 263872_236706816346102_100000203576550_1151812_5770545_n.jpg
    263872_236706816346102_100000203576550_1151812_5770545_n.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 188
Methylone, decent experience, just don't expect some sleep for a few hours.

They are the same press as the white spades, same chemicals different press.

Thanks for that info :)

When did you take these?

I plan on taking 1 tab of acid and then just snorting lines of these pills throughout the night (I have 3 of these pills in total for the night). Does that sound like an enjoyable experience?

Would you say the experience is closer to speed/meth or MDMA?

Last edited:
Thanks for that info :)

When did you take these?

I plan on taking 1 tab of acid and then just snorting lines of these pills throughout the night (I have 3 of these pills in total for the night). Does that sound like an enjoyable experience?

Would you say the experience is closer to speed/meth or MDMA?

It's more of a coke x MDMA experience, clean as come down, you just can't fucking sleep on em.

Although not recommended but I've had close to 8-9 of these in a night, was intense, but I wouldn't recommend that.

It's more of a coke x MDMA experience, clean as come down, you just can't fucking sleep on em.

Although not recommended but I've had close to 8-9 of these in a night, was intense, but I wouldn't recommend that.

coke x mdma?
Sounds like my kinda drug!

And sleeping isn't really too big of a deal, the rave finishes at 8am so I kinda want to stay awake until the next night so I'm not "jet-lagged".

Cheers :)

coke x mdma?
Sounds like my kinda drug!

And sleeping isn't really too big of a deal, the rave finishes at 8am so I kinda want to stay awake until the next night so I'm not "jet-lagged".

Cheers :)

You'll be awake till then, careful of psychosis though! After you sleep and wake you'll feel pretty normal. Plus side of methylone is sniffer dogs can't pick up on em =]

Hope I helped dude.

You'll be awake till then, careful of psychosis though! After you sleep and wake you'll feel pretty normal. Plus side of methylone is sniffer dogs can't pick up on em =]

Hope I helped dude.

Dude you serious?? Ah I was worrying about what I'd have to do regarding sniffers! Let's just hope there's nothing else in them that will alert the buggers!

Also, a mate really wants to know what they're like before he gets some, so if I say, crushed up half of one and railed (snorted) it, do you reckon it'd work, or I'd need a full one? It's just I don't want to have to waste a whole pill before the rave ;)

Dude you serious?? Ah I was worrying about what I'd have to do regarding sniffers! Let's just hope there's nothing else in them that will alert the buggers!

Also, a mate really wants to know what they're like before he gets some, so if I say, crushed up half of one and railed (snorted) it, do you reckon it'd work, or I'd need a full one? It's just I don't want to have to waste a whole pill before the rave ;)

Rail it, half will do it railed. Me personally, I double them.

How have you deduced that these (and the white spades) contain methylone ?

White spades did not show a methylone reaction when I tested them with Mandelin, and numerous people (including myself) have eaten them and all commented they give 2/16th's of fuck all effect.

How have you deduced that these (and the white spades) contain methylone ?

White spades did not show a methylone reaction when I tested them with Mandelin, and numerous people (including myself) have eaten them and all commented they give 2/16th's of fuck all effect.

Methylone does not react with Mandelin, and will go a bright yellow with Marquis, which they both have done.

Actually, they do react to Mandelin, should give a yellow reaction, but since Mandelin is yellow, you're not gonna see any reactions.

That would be why I didn't see a reaction then heh

How many were you/others consuming to get a decent effect ?

That would be why I didn't see a reaction then heh

How many were you/others consuming to get a decent effect ?

Double dunking these is a good idea, then pop 1 after about 2-3 hours. Don't expect sleep for a good 10-12 hours after your last pill. Regardless of your dose, you'll wake up after a sleep (even if it's an hour or two) feeling refreshed.

I snorted 1 1/2 last weekend, and was feeling quite ping-y.

I brought 3 to an event and didn't have time to crush them to snort before I went and ended up having to dunk them. I had to space them out so they'd last for the whole event, but the first one didn't do too much, the second one (around 4 hours later) did a bit more, but still not too much, but the last one (another 4 hours later) got me up and dancing and grinning like no tomorrow. Weird.

Other people that only took 1 said they didn't feel much at all. So yeah I'd say double dunk or rail (snort) them. I'd suggest railing them, as I was pretty on it for quite a while from 1 1/2, so it saves you pills and money.