(Victoria) White/green stars

Hektissity

Bluelighter
Heard good things about these but nothing too informative, they are being sold As green and white stars but to me they look more of an off white. People have been saying they are like the white apple macs of not long back. Some user reports or test results would be very handy thanks

Name: white or green star
Colour: off white with brown specs
Logo: 5 point star
Height: 3 mm
Diameter: 8 mm
Scored: yes
Bevel: yes both sides / \ like that top and bottom
Texture: pretty solid but has little chunks missing from Handling also the bag has a fair bit of residue but the pills themselves are not overly chalky
Smell: Very strong smell just like other good pills iv had (white hearts, pink cherries)

Got these in Melbourne. Didn't test due to not having a kit, but can say they are pretty good.
Ate 1, felt first effects in about 20 - 30 mins. The peak wasn't overwhelming or too intense but definitely enjoyable. I'd probably say a low - med dose, my tolerance is fairly low though. Going to double next time and I feel that will get me to an extremely happy place haha.
Slept fine after it and no noticeable come down.
Overall I recommend, nice fairly clean pill :)

Yeah iv heard good things but my mate had one the other weekend and said he barely felt anything at all but he normally double drops Biks with what's around these days. Iv held onto mine for a while just having a tolerance break and waiting for a good night but from what iv seen I'm gonna double when I have them. I didn't think they were getting around still when did you get yours?

Yeah I've only had about 2 pills in the past 12 months so tolerance is basically non existent, to someone with a higher tolerance they might not feel that strong..
Still felt fairly clean though.
Also got these yesterday 8/2/13 but pretty sure it was just a random one off

Ah yeah so they must be pretty weak then. That's disappointing cause everyone was saying they were hectic lol oh well atleast they've got the goods in them