• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

White Grapfruits... Off the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I've been checking for them for over a year so it doesn't have anything to do with seasonal variations. Not here anyway. Besides, right now is supposed to be peak season for Grapefruits. (October to June)

No Safeway's out here in Ontario, as far as I know! Anyone know where I could obtain white grapefruit in Ontario? I haven't actually went out searching yet, but it's always good to know before wasting time.

Actually grapefruit juice alkaline your stomach it is a common misconception that citrus based drinks are acidic in the body, they are acidic but they become rendered alkaline by interacting with your stomachs secretions. Grapefruit absolutely works to boost methadone. There was a study done on this and a simple Google search will allow you to read that study the increase in peak plasma was about 22 % mean average.

i don't think i remember seeing a grapefruit at the market though im sure their there. having a tree tends to provide you with more than you can ever want to consume. it makes really good alcohol though. iv'e never really noticed it to affect opiates to much but i'm thinking of eating one right now with lots of sugar.

Look for it as a frozen juice concentrate, it's usually easier to find in this form than bottled WGFJ. You can also make it much stronger this way.

Yeah, it’s out there... It’s really out there!

Nah, seriously though, it’s not off the market, though harder to find now. Ocean Spray had a pretty healthy and tasty white juice, now it is mostly white it seems, yet explicitly not pure ehh, and seems to have 1 or 2 darker juices bl blended in

WishI could find it, a study kind of thing, or analysis, that showed different strains of grapefruit inhibited differently, that is different p450 isoforms to different extents - example, IIRC, they all pretty much were moderate or strong 3A4 inhibitors, yet some also had significant inhibition of other enzymes in intestine and liver, mostly 2D and , I think 1A2 and at least 1 other

It had a graph and was well done, quite interesting

Anyone find it, that would be just dandy - Like my Pickle Rick Toboggan ;)

It's been 7 years since this was started so I'm hoping the grapefruit shortage has abated. /closed

Status
Not open for further replies.