• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides White fluff LSD vs Needlepoint LSD

Fuck that Eurotrash idiot! That bitch punk has no fucking idea what a gram even is! Bruh, He been to like 5 raves in his fucking life (Ultraworld came out of my homeroom in high school in Baltimore in 1986) and he wants to run his bitch mouth about enlightenment? Fucking for real? Bruh, I guarantee he never sat in a school bus in Irvine in 85 and said, no, no, baby, that's not Carmex..... Oh, shit man, She's fucked up now. ....Mm-hmm. .....for 4 months!!!.
well he's hopefully 10 years older and wiser now :)

White fluff vs Needlepoint ~@~
wont to hear the true..
who is beeter and whay ??
for sure iknow the answer,just would like to hear some opinion's about..
8o 8o 8o
White fluff is the best not cleanest but definitely gives way way! better Visuals than needlepoint dose.
good thing about needlepoint is U don't have that dirty feeling or shit feeling next day but any time of the day I prefer fluff over needlepoint the Visual.

Last edited:
White fluff is the best not cleanest but definitely gives way way! better Visuals than needlepoint dose.
good thing about needlepoint is U don't have that dirty feeling or shit feeling next day but any time of the day I prefer fluff over needlepoint the Visual.
Seriously? WF is above 95% purity, NP is 99%+ pure. Fluff and needlepoint have to do what it looks like during recrystallization. Real white fluff looks like eggshells when dried, needlepoint looks like a pile of clear crystal needles. You can see eggshell/white fluff when dried correctly looks like eggshells. Needlepoint is seen by the chemist mainly, it's fragile. Most clandestine chemists can't make the needlepoint. That last 5% is a ton of work and solvent for something not noticed by anyone. Most commercial crystal is 90% sold at 1.1 g to make up the missing tenth. You'll know eggshell/fluff when you see it. Needlepoints a unicorn, sold to family and friends or you paid for a special batch. It's not possible to tell the difference between 90 and 95, or 99 percent pure when dosed equally. It's all about the set and setting. And how much intention was realized in manufacture **Best hardest trips have never been by something identifiable, always some rando crystal, fam with a puddle or some WOW!