• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Domino pill warning - England and EU festival warning.

londonwarnings

Greenlighter
Just a quick warning, couldn't lot into pillreports for some reason but needed to put it somewhere. This is a warning addressed to other areas of Europe and England as well because festival season is coming up, these pills could have surface from anywhere and the likelihood they could make their way across borders. Was at a festival this weekend and was sold a few white domino's, which have a great reputation around London normally so decided to take them. The contents however appeared to be PMA rather than MDMA, no test done unfortunately.

21:30 - Pill taken
22:00 - No effect
22:15 - Slightly edgy but nothing major
22:30 - Started to feel strange but nothing concerning.
22:50 - Started to feel very heavy, movements a problem.
23:00 - Overheating despite drinking water, leaving the stage couldn't control my legs very well.
23:15 - Began feeling very sick and unusual, didn't feel inside my body, severely dehydrated. Felt helpless.
23:30 - 12:00 - Still felt unwell, unlike anything I've ever experienced with MDMA before.

I hope this report can help somebody, or if anyone can shed some light on the experience that'd be great; don't want anybody getting hurt.
This isn't my picture of the pill, it was pulled off of another post but they're identical.

vOIsrWo.jpg

How do you know it was PMA? In the Netherlands these are only known with MDMA.
This could also happen with MDMA.
How much water did you drink? How was your physical condition? Drinking water does not really lower your body temperature. Not moving and cooling off outside or before a fan, with water/icecubes works better.

Any chance to have them tested? Or do marquis colouring?

These have thus far been tested tried and true mdma. Yours look identical to the good ones. Sounds like you just took a whole one...... which is a huge dose. You only really need half of that. Big doses do exactly what you described. Good and well fucked basically. Test it with a test kit.

Thess pills contain ~200mgs of MDMA, a very high dose for the average user. High doses of MDMA can be very frightening and uncomfortable. Next time do research on any pills you plan on ingesting and adjust the dose accordingly.

Yeah those pills have over 200mg of mdma in them, doubtfully PMA. If you have no tolerance then 1 domino is good for two people. Never take a whole pill in one go when it comes to these new presses from Holland.

I remember these from last year. They were one of the best I ever had

Yeah I had them too, tested perfect with all reagents and had a wonderful time with them. Those were definitely high dose MDMA. Doesn't mean a copycat press can't have been made in the mean time of course

Please try pillreports.net.

I know that pillreports is having problems at the moment letting people log on (I had to have another user create me a username before I could access the site).

These have been tested several times and always come back as MDMA - last test result I can see was from May this year and they tested at over 200MG of MDMA. If you have no tolerance then this could be overwhelming for a lot of people especially in a festival setting (regardless if you have used before).

Shame you didnt have these tested.

Wish these were in Australia. Consider yourself lucky you actually got quality MDMA and not some stamped on shit.