Scored: yes
Bevel: no
Texture: fairly solid, def not crumbly
Smell: aniseed
Taste: chemical
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

went to buy atst kit but no whre online has them and no-whre in syd that i can find stocks them. supposed to be similar to the white moons

i will be consuming these tomorrow nght. will update after that

Anyone else had them?

Attachments

• IMG_2091.jpg
    IMG_2091.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 427
Hey man, kroniic from PR. I have had these in my possession but threw em back at my dealer, tested under Marquis, nothing really changed, but after about 15 seconds, colour started to go greyish, and then a smokey black colour, which indicates DXM.

(i know this is a bit of topic)

i had 'brown' dollars back in September of last year... and the only way i could describe them to you guys is they tasted salty, almost like vegemite you might say.

i was just wondering if thats the 'chemical' taste you guys are talking about

because i had such a good roll off the brown dollars

sj227, if you look closely enough can you see faint speckles? They are a pretty solid press, it's a shame that they are DXM.

yeh there are speckles through them kroniic. look kinda dark brown to black colour.

cheers for the answer

i've never knowlingly had dxm before. from what i read at low doses it can be similar to mdxx, so is it fair of me to assume taking this 1 pill would not be a high dose?

perhaps i will take it in halfs to see what its like

i can confirm no mdxx in these.

took a quarter then another quarter half hr later. about an hr in lips were slightly numb, feeling slightly spaced out. we were outside and legs started getting heavy and started yawning just felt massively tired.

all up felt super drowsy and slightly spaced out for about 2 - 3 hours and my gf had only a quarter and threw up once about 3 hours in.

slept fine, feel slightly scattered today.

do not take a whole one of these at once.

can somebody with PR membership copy this across to there?

Yeh dxm at right dose can give mdxx feeling, but usually only breifly then makes u feel slowed down, smacky, but at least u know what the feeling is now. Unfortunally only 1st.hand reports are allowed on pr so u have to post yourself, i'll try seeing as HR theme might allow

Last edited:
First plateau: At a dosage of 1.5 to 2.5mg/kg, effects include alertness, restlessness, increased heartbeat, increased body temperature, intensification of emotions, euphoria, loss of balance, and slight intoxication.

Second plateau: At 2.5 to 7.5mg/kg, effects are similar to the first plateau, but with heavier intoxication, choppy sensory input, a dreamlike state of consciousness, some detachment from outside world, and closed-eye hallucinations.

Third plateau: At 7.5 to 15.0mg/kg, effects include flanging of visual effects, difficulty recognizing people or objects, chaotic blindness, dreamlike vision, inability to comprehend language, abstract hallucinations, delayed reaction time, decision making impairment, feelings of peace and quiet, near complete loss of motor coordination, short-term memory impairment, and/or feelings of rebirth.

Fourth plateau: At 15.0mg/kg or more, an individual may experience a perceived loss of contact and control with their own body, changes in visual perception, out-of-body experiences, perceptions of contact with "superior" beings, other miscellaneous delusions, lack of movement or desire to move, rapid heart rate, complete blindness, increased hearing, and intensification of third plateau effects.

Plateau Sigma: 2.5-7.5mg/kg every three hours for 9–12 hours; occurs by prolonging dosage. Plateau sigma is marked by the presence of psychosis with visual and auditory hallucinations. Users have reported that inclinations manifest as auditory hallucinations; rather than simply feeling tired and sitting down, a user might hear a voice saying, "sit down now, you're tired," and feel inclined to obey. White says that of all the reports of Plateau Sigma experiences he received, over half were described as unpleasant.

usually pills with dxm have a come up like md, but then turn smacky as more dxm is absorbed.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting them up grugz, you just beat me to it, I was just about to post it up.

Cheers man

Considering i only had half the pill i find it strange that could have such big effects. didnt get any of the alertness, increased heart rate etc just went straight to feeling tired and smacked out. my gf was the same.

we had both had about 3 drinks beforehand

thanks to grugz and kroniic for posting this across to PR. these pills would be fairly dangerous if sold as mdma

I seriously doubt these even have DXM in them. They showed absolutely no rection to Mandelin.

I have talked to 20+ people, some who have consumed 5+ and then fallen to sleep half an hour later...

Absolute non-active duds from what I can tell.

I seriously doubt these even have DXM in them. They showed absolutely no rection to Mandelin.

I have talked to 20+ people, some who have consumed 5+ and then fallen to sleep half an hour later...

there is definitely something in them that in not mdxx, be it dxm or somehting else.

i got no come up and no euphoria at all but did feel spaced out and 'smacky'. perhaps ketamine? im not sure as i have never tried that before. Real smacky tired feeling to it and wore off after about 3 hours. all off half a pill

got ripped off on these fuckers last year I think..

tested to be ketamine.. i thought maybe pips too

they were fucking shit anyway, i know ppl were dropping 8 in a night for a _light_ buzz

not saying they are these though that would be pretty impossible.. but yeah they were keta and barely active imo

On the Marquis I got a smoke colour --> blackish colour, which indicates DXM

a mate of a mate double dropped these from the same batch and spent the night in the corner drooling on himself and nodding off. def opiate feel to them

I had a White/Yellow $ in WA November last year. In the bag, some were completely white but most were yellow to light yellow. They were definitely mdxx, sold as mda. Not overly strong but 2 was good fun. Shame these are cough syrup :(

Considering i only had half the pill i find it strange that could have such big effects. didnt get any of the alertness, increased heart rate etc just went straight to feeling tired and smacked out. my gf was the same.

we had both had about 3 drinks beforehand

Alcohol changes dxm alot, if u had whole pill n drinks u can black out, my mate woke up on a train didnt know how he got there lol.

As for ketamine, its become rare these days to be put in bix, but cant rule it out. All I can say is who ever owns the press cant get the goods so is pressing anything, and could be making diff batches with diff chems.

Some of u say its k but u also say last year, could be different by now