(Western Australia) White Dollars

zenmaster

Greenlighter
Hi - Have'nt rolled for a long time so any info would be appreciated.

Name: Dollar
Colour: White with brown specs and some pink dots
Logo: poorly pressed dollar its hard to see
Texture: Crumbley - they are not well pressed
Smell: slightly chemical, not extremely strong
Size : Normal size!

Thanks!

Hey mate,

As a fellow Perthian? I wouldn't be touching anything in WA atm bro. Your best bet is to buy a test kit and go from there.

Chances are it contains Piperazine or some other dangerous compound.

Thanks for the reply. Not in perth atm so can't get a tester. I saw a reference on pillreports to a white $ that seemed okay. Not looking to get totally blasted. I think I will wait.. Unless anyone else has experienced these ?

I should have taken your advice mate. They were TOTAL SHIT. Slight head buzz , nothing else. Apart from wanting to puke up later in the night...

I am retired from rolling in Perth. The pillz are nothing like they used to be.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience man. I haven't had, let alone seen a flip in almost 3 years now.

Plenty of acid going around if your into that. Anyway mate, stick around Bluelight. Guaranteed to make some new mates and learn a shitload too.

Plus you can always keep up to date on what's going around when it comes to pills/acid.

Hope to see you on the boards bro :)

Thanks mate. Have'nt taken acid for about 10 years so could be a bit of laugh... As for pills , I heard the situation was bad in perth.. Not all bad I am heading overseas shortly for work and where I am going the stuff is always quality :). I am still pissed with myself I did'nt test and swallowed shit without checking.

What I don't get is why there is still a market in perth for pills. If people keep buying this shit then we will keep getting shit... If people want cheap this is what happens.. I did'nt mind paying twice as much as now. But you always knew you got a top quality pill.

What I don't get is why there is still a market in perth for pills. If people keep buying this shit then we will keep getting shit... If people want cheap this is what happens.. I did'nt mind paying twice as much as now. But you always knew you got a top quality pill.

The answer to that is plain and simple. People nowadays just want to get "fucked up" so they will buy almost anything to achieve that feeling.

Most of my mates don't even no what MDMA is, but because they come across a pill that has a logo on it, they immediately believe that's it's Ecstasy when in fact its probably piperzine or some other shitty RC. We all believe that if more people are educated to what's actually is pills these days, they will stop buying them and in turn will force the dealer's/cooks to produce some top quality MDMA...(hopefully)

Anyway take care overseas man :)

White Dollars from Sydney area.

Definite Piperazines. No reaction to Mandelin. Have the characteristic piperazine taste of acidic sourness. Burn the tongue slightly when held on it. Also I held a couple in my hand for 5 minutes and worked up some hand sweat. They turned a slight yellow like all piperazines I've come accross in the past.

I haven't consumed myself, but from what I've seen I'd say they are at least a low dose of piperazines..god knows what else.

Stay away, these will probably give you a bad time and nothing else.