Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

White crystal mdma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lundgren

Greenlighter
So i bought 3G of white crystalized mdma last night. It has no smell and are pure white, but tastes awfully alot like mdma. Im very used to the drug, but how much should a person that never tried it before normally take? My girlfriend want to try it tonight, but im not sure what the normal use is for a new person.

I also got 1G purple looking crystal, never seen or tried it before and not much is on the internet about it, have anyone any experience with that? Im looking forward to try it out nonetheless, good morning :)

There is no way to tell what you have is MDMA by appearance or taste. I've had MDMA that was white or purple crystals, as well as yellow, black and brown, that did indeed test well and turn out to be MDMA. However people have had drugs that look exactly the same sold to them as MDMA but that actually turned out not to be MDMA. The only way to know for sure is buy and use a reagent testing kit.

The normal dose of MDMA if you have pure and clean product is around 1-2 mg/kg, depending on tolerance, weight, gender and strength of experience desired. I personally recommend 2 mg/kg because that is usually still not a ridiculously high dose but it gives a fuller experience. So that'd be 140mg for a 70kg person. And a redose should be done once if at all, and be around half the initial dose, 1-2 hrs after you take the initial dose.

Thanks for the reply should have mentioned i meant purely White as in purely colored white, not gray or brownish

I've gotten pure white crystals before , and to answer you question regarding your first time , I would try 0.1 of a gram , what route are gonna put that stuff in your body

Last edited:
We have no way to tell you if your MDMA is really MDMA or something else. As mentioned, buy a testkit, there is no other way. Guessing at it can cause more harm than good so we don't allow these types of threads as per the forum rules. Since your second question regarding dose has been answered I'm going to close this thread. If you have other questions that we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask :D

Status
Not open for further replies.