• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants White Coffee Beans

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
I’m in love...

So my girl comes home today with a cup of cold coffee, she tells me it’s White Coffee Beans, never heard of em... So I looked it up and essentially these are beans that have barely been roasted when comparing to traditional roasting methods, leaving them with higher caffeine, higher antioxidants and less acid.

She gave me the other half since I’m fairly sensitive to caffeine and can properly assess how strong it is...

First off the taste, it’s nothing like traditional coffee. Kinda nutty, earthy, not nearly as pleasant. But what it lacked in flavor it more than made up for in effect... This shit really does have 50% more caffeine.

The best part is how clearheaded this is, normally coffee can be almost somewhat dissociating, like my vision gets fuzzier than normal and detached, especially dark roasts. This has none of that, this is without a doubt the best caffeinated plant I’ve tried and I’ve tried a lot! I could actually see using this at work, unlike normal coffee which makes me less motivated at work due to the hazy headspace.

Also no nasty stomach like can happen with shittier coffee beans..

No crash yet, curious to see how today goes. Highly recommend trying if you see it at a coffee shop. The beans must be bought pre ground cuz they’ll destroy a normal bean grinder.

I’m buying me a bag ASAP!

-GC

Sounds interesting. I'm normally a dark roast type of guy, but I do love my caffeine...

Dude thanks for sharing this! Im going to have to try it , a great cup of coffee with a good roastt is prob my favorite stim lmao seriously though.

The beans must be bought pre ground cuz they’ll destroy a normal bean grinder.

Why is that? Are they much harder than fully roasted coffee beans?

I've never seen or even heard of white coffee before... I'm surprised and interested at the same time, specially if it has high amounts of chlorogenic acid which is one of the main polyphenols in coffee.

Why is that? Are they much harder than fully roasted coffee beans?

I've never seen or even heard of white coffee before... I'm surprised and interested at the same time, specially if it has high amounts of chlorogenic acid which is one of the main polyphenols in coffee.

Yup it does, from what I read it has a hell of a lot more Chlorogenic acid cuz most doesn’t survive the roasting process.

And they are harder, it sounds like roasting makes them softer/easier to grind.

Btw still fairly stimmed, much longer lasting than the 2-3 hours I often get with regular coffee. So much cleaner feeling, this must be more in line with traditional usage too unless they roasted em too?

Once I finally get a bag I’m probably going to do 3/4 white beans and 1/4 regular roast so that I at least get some of the flavor.

That’s the only downside, roasted coffee flavor beats this hands down. Nothing like the smell of dark roasted coffee IMO.

-GC

This has really piqued my interest.

Just found this info online:

This has really piqued my interest.

Just found this info online:

That’s the article I took my info from too, I suggest folks read that cuz it’s pretty informative.

Btw my girl is talking my ear off 6 hours later lol (that’s my indicator she’s got caffeine in her system) and I still feel it which is unusual for pretty much all caffeine products. The energy is steady and strong. It finally began waning about an hour ago but still there.

Can’t wait to get a bag of these pre-ground. With how long lasting it is, mixed with a 1/4tsp of fresh ground black Maca, it’ll kick the shit out of any other legal stimulant. I can imagine now once COVID leaves drinking this brew before a night out and not burning out before last call.

-GC

Damn dude still going?! holy shit lmao Im def going to have to get a bag , thats what Im talking about!

Damn dude still going?! holy shit lmao Im def going to have to get a bag , thats what Im talking about!

Surprisingly yes!

One more thing I’m noticing, my girl is often agitated when she drinks a lot of coffee/caffeine but even though she’s chatty it isn’t “aggressive” in nature. I guess it’s only one day, but I’m noticing it in myself too, like it’s calmer less anxious/agitating.

I already wish I could get her to drink it daily but she doesn’t like the taste much :/

Anyone know of traditional use of coffee? I’m assuming it wasn’t roast it like we do today.

Edit- Pretty well down, about 8-9hrs I’d say. This is what coffee should be, a nice full day of energy with a slow fade to neutral.

-GC

Last edited:
Liked it so much I went back for another cup today, it’s brewed kinda like espresso and made into a latte. I got a smaller weaker one and could barely taste it, tasted like hot milk. But yea... Shit does the job lol.

My favorite part is the lack of crash. I can dig that.

Got it right before heading out for foraging and forgot to bring food, got a little worried that I’d get hungry but nope. Found tons of new interesting plants and berries too :)

I asked the girl if they sold the beans, she said no, I asked her what brand they were, she said she couldn’t tell me -_- Then said her dad bought a bag but it wasn’t “as good as their stuff” lol, sales pitch much?

-GC

Are sources allowed for coffee..? :D

Because I need some of this shit...

Are sources allowed for coffee..? :D

Because I need some of this shit...

Alright brother, Poverty Bay is the ticket. You’ll find em easy. Just Google white bean coffee and they’re one of the first, but I’m also experimenting with other brands right now too.

Ive since bought my own and brew it up with a percolator cuz drip doesn’t do the trick with such thick beans even with it pre-ground.

Imagine a coffee where’s there’s no crash, no weird foggy head, no 2hr duration, a coffee that’s everything you wanted coffee to be… That’s White Bean.

The only thing people may miss is the taste since it’s so strongly associated with the effect. My wife says that, she’s much more avid coffee drinker than I. But I personally like the taste more, if done right it’s a mix of nutty and buttery that pairs well with creamer, milk, or in my case oatmilk. Brew it like espresso.

I just drank it last 5 days even though I keep saying I’ll stop lol, just too good.

-GC