(New South Wales) White CK

em de em ay

Greenlighter
Had a couple of the new white CKs yesterday and was absolutely stoked. Timeline below:

3pm: Dropped 1 white CK.
3:50pm: start to feel a little lighter but no real affects. Pupils not dilated yet.
4:30pm: BANG! Felt it come on in a big way. Body rushes galore. Smoking felt amazing. Pupils massive. Couldn't stop talking or smiling.
5:30pm: Still peaking nicely but decide to drop another.
6:15pm: exactly where I want to be. Euphoria, tingles, jaw clenching. Munted.
8pm: Still feeling amazing and started listening to some tech house instead of triple J. Loving life.
9pm: tapering off now but still feeling slight affects. Still drinking vodka so slightly pissed aswell.

Woke up this morning feeling fresh. Slightly hungover but not scattered at all.

Overall, I'd rate these as MDMA high and on par with the White Apple Macs / Green 3s.

One of the most professional pills ive seen.
Dimensions:
Height 5.5m
Width: 8mm
Clean as a whistle.
Slight bevel, both sides.
No breakline.
Strong mdma smell.

Picture

Couldn't really ask for more in a bean. 10/10 from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you can meet the guidelines this thread is closed. Consider this a formal warning for failing to conform to the guidelines, I notice this is actually the second thread you have made in this forum that fails to do so, as it wasn't me who dealt with it last time I will treat this like your first time but another one from you gets an infraction. PM the dimensions if you want this reopened.

got these

Have been waiting for this thread to be re opened, had these prob 3 weeks ago, had one, took ages to kick in as well. Clenching and eye wobbles off one, very happy with these deff the best pill I have had this year. Just one thing with the pic, why r they blue????

They look really white to me.

Thought they may have been the same ones I did a report on a while back but they seem whiter and no bevel on the face.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/603320-Sydney-cK

After I had consumed I didn't think that they were that as great as they had been hyped up to be. Had to double and then double again to get to where I wanted to be.