• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

white bumps inside my nose. i'm scared.

nbdjustdying

Greenlighter
SWIM has been using poor quality cocaine (please don't lecture, it's the only thing around,) heavily for a month now. Today SWIM noticed the narrowing of nasal passageways that are very red, SWIM knows this is vessel constriction, but what is most worrying are the white bumps on SWIMS inside right nostril. SWIM has done heavy in the past but this has never happened. SWIM can't seem to find adequate information online and is seeing everything from ulcers, mrsa, the beginning of perforation, infection, to nothing and it will heal itself. Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or experience? Is it something SWIM should be concerned about that will go away? Or is it a sign of something more serious? SWIM has not done any since discovering and has been using saline spray, oils, and neosporin. The bumps are soft and sore and are on the outer side of the inside nostril, not near septum. Whole nose is very sore though.

We don't use swim here, it's pointless and an eyesore. That said, I have no idea what the bumps could be, but I'd go to the ER, since with Christmas being tomorrow, getting into a doctor's office could prove difficult. Honestly, I would have done that instead of making a thread. Not trying to chastise you, but it doesn't sound like something I'd hesitate to get looked at, myself.

Definitely go to the er we can't diagnose you over the internet, and a majority of us aren't qualified

sorry about the swim thing, still new here. I'm pretty sure what is happening here is levamisole causing vasco and polyps. I just can't find much info on its severity. was really looking more for if anyone has any similar experiences and what they did.

I've snorted a ton of drugs over the years and I've gotten congestion and nosebleeds but nothing like you're describing. The white bumps could indicate a bacterial infection so you really should get this checked out. The doctors are there to help and you won't get into any trouble.