PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

White Blotter Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofterslam

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm new here (obviously) so I apologize for any fuck ups in advance. But, my question is, I've been buying these white blotter papers that are probably about 1/4 inch (I think) long on either side. So, not to big. I've done it 5 times and I really enjoy it but I never actually, really hallucinate anything. I do feel like a different person and I know something crazy is happening in my head but I just feel like there should be more.... So am I even taking LSD or am I being ripped off here? [MOD EDIT - no price discussion mate :)] It feels like it is.... Thanks for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
no prices here mate

it's not uncommon to need more than one hit to have a proper trip. these days - in my experience - LSD is so underdosed that i'd have to take at least two to trip.

do your tabs taste bitter or numb your mouth? just in case you don't know these bitter tabs contain NBOMe and not LSD, and you want to be careful these days with NBOMe laying around - you don't wanna eat too much of that shit, it has real nasty side effects

if your stuff doesn't numb your mouth, get comfortable and eat 2-3 when the day is particularly nice and prepare to be blown away

Sorry! But, no, I do get a taste but for like only a second and it's not too weird. No numbing or anything though. I didn't think of doing 2, I thought that would be too much.

Hey there buddy, welcome to Bluelight!

Unfortunately, this kind of thread (identification) is against the rules. This is due to the near impossibility of identifying a substance based on things like colour, texture, smell, or taste. These days you can't even conclude what you have based off its effects, as there's that many substances out there that can mimic another's effects so closely - like 25i-NBOMe to LSD. For this reason, it's in the interests of harm reduction to avoid speculating what something may be, as if someone told you that you do have LSD when you actually had an NBOMe, you could gain a false sense of security and drop 4 taps for a heavy trip, and wind up in the ER or the morgue :(

This is why we have reagent test kits, primarily the Ehrlich's reagent test that will show the presence of LSD (and other indoles, like AL-LAD, LSZ, LSA). These are fairly easily available online, or perhaps from a local tobacconist or something (unsure of retail availability in the USA).

Due to the above, I'm unfortunately gonna have to close this thread :(

I'd suggest investigating and investing in a test kit for future adventures, just to be safe! When it comes to NBOMes, it really is your health you're putting on the line :)

Also as above, no price discussion allowed on a lot of Bluelight subforums :) I've edited your post accordingly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.