somuchflippy

Bluelighter
Color: White
Logo: Inpressed 3 pointed crown
Texture: Very hard, well pressed pill, hard to scrape sample off
Taste: extremely bitter, horrible chemical taste :D
Smell: nothing i could really notice
Suspected contents: MDxx
Tested: Yes- Marquis straight to black then comes out with a very dark purple color wooooooooo (& tested twice, seemed to good to be true)
Score: yes
Bevel: yes, on both sides if i recall correctly
Consumed: Yes, along with a green super man and red heart. Had the white crowns late in the after noon after the green super man and red heart were wearing off, massive pupils, looked like a deer in the headlights, epic dry mouth, danced all night and day, had an epic time, experienced eye wiggles for the first time etc etc etc

I'm fairly sensitive to MDxx chemicals but I'd say these are around the same dose of the green supermen, maybe a bit stronger - Medium dose of mdma. I ate all the ones i had but i'll be getting more soon and will put a full report up on PR when i do.

They look pretty much the same the the print in this report http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=22538 (NB: My ones had a score, but logo and test results are identical)

Happy Hunting ;)

Never thought I'd see the day when Crowns start getting pressed with MDxx again. Will be good to hear how these go.

I couldn't believe it hey. I even ate the green superman first, while some mates and other people ate the white crowns, despite the positive test results. I waited to see if they showed the usual signs of a bunk pill full of crap chemicals but was pleasantly surprised when my mate started touching the fury interior of the car on the way to the event and shivering as he did so. We all felt tingles go through our body as the music built up and dropped (i was on a green superman @ this stage while my mates were on the crowns). Lets hope they keep pressing the good stuff. Maybe the message is finally getting through to the boys up top :)

Good to see crowns with some of the good stuff in em...Last good crown i had was a pink crown in '09, was completely tuned off 2 but ended up having another coz i was that gone lol those were the days :)