Which steroid will suit me best?

affa

Greenlighter
So, I am a 19 year old male, looking for the best alternative to use in my first cycle.
As I have been working out for the past 3 years (however, haven't been too serious about it until last year), I have gained 45 lbs since January 2013, and are constantly getting compliments about my transformation. I am currently at 182 lbs, 5'11", 9% bf.

My diet is at the moment not the strictest, but I do know what to consume and what to avoid, and tries to get around 180-220 grams of proteins a day, depending on workout split. Furthermore, I am really dedicated, and hits the gym 5 to 9 times a week (I hit abs/cardio before breakfast when my timetable at school allows it).
But, I have experienced difficulties with my gains lately. As I do believe most of you have gone through that phase when your "newbie"-gains ended, and you feel that you can work out for months without seeing any results, because, that is where I am now. I am currently benching 300 for 2 reps, which is like a 20lbs increase since January 2014. I am therefore considering starting my first cycle, to break the chain of stagnation.

I reside in Norway, and 10-12 of my closest friends aging 17-20 are already cruising on Dianabol. Diana is the only roid they are running, and none of them inject Test in the beginning of any given cycle to maintain test levels or combine AI's with their cycle (due pure stupidity, I guess). I also know people who tries to convince me about the advantages of Winstrol, but I know better than doing a 5 week cycle on only Win.

So, my question is therefore, will a cycle of long ester Test be suitable for my situation, and which ancillaries/PCT compounds should i stack up with before beginning my cycle? And will Testosterone be my best choice, compared to Tren, Clen, and so on.

Hey man, those gains are awesome man for your age thats incredible. but thats the problem, your age. Your only 19 buddy, which means you still have a long way to go before you can fuck around with steroids. You need to let your body fully develop before you start doing steroids. Im sure someone can give you the science behind why you cant take steroids at 19. something to do with your HPTA not being fully developed i think. Maybe you should research more and you'll find out why. But no one here condones 19 year old doing steroids so no one here can help you. Gains will slow down but you still have a long way to go.

So, I am a 19 year old male, looking for the best alternative to use in my first cycle.
As I have been working out for the past 3 years (however, haven't been too serious about it until last year), I have gained 45 lbs since January 2013, and are constantly getting compliments about my transformation. I am currently at 182 lbs, 5'11", 9% bf.

My diet is at the moment not the strictest, but I do know what to consume and what to avoid, and tries to get around 180-220 grams of proteins a day, depending on workout split. Furthermore, I am really dedicated, and hits the gym 5 to 9 times a week (I hit abs/cardio before breakfast when my timetable at school allows it).
But, I have experienced difficulties with my gains lately. As I do believe most of you have gone through that phase when your "newbie"-gains ended, and you feel that you can work out for months without seeing any results, because, that is where I am now. I am currently benching 300 for 2 reps, which is like a 20lbs increase since January 2014. I am therefore considering starting my first cycle, to break the chain of stagnation.

I reside in Norway, and 10-12 of my closest friends aging 17-20 are already cruising on Dianabol. Diana is the only roid they are running, and none of them inject Test in the beginning of any given cycle to maintain test levels or combine AI's with their cycle (due pure stupidity, I guess). I also know people who tries to convince me about the advantages of Winstrol, but I know better than doing a 5 week cycle on only Win.

So, my question is therefore, will a cycle of long ester Test be suitable for my situation, and which ancillaries/PCT compounds should i stack up with before beginning my cycle? And will Testosterone be my best choice, compared to Tren, Clen, and so on.

Very impressive gains... Personally at your age (19), I'd up the calories, and give it one more blast, as a natty..!!
19 is very young to be contemplating AAS, due to the negatives it could cause to HPTA etc..

Before starting any AAS cycle do as much research as possible, you are correct, injectable testosterone is the only way to start on AAS, not orals..

You don't seem to be stagnating to me if you've increased bench 20lbs since Jan.... What do you squat and dead...???

What are your daily Macro figures? Carbs-Fats-Protein..?

Thank you guys for the responses, and I am quite aware of the consequences of taking steroids at this age. It is a risk I am willing to take, as I will never be a 20 year old shredded cunt ever again, but if it will create several problems for my future development, I might give it a year or two.
I will take a year off from school from July 2014 - July 2015, before attending college, and I will dedicate the whole period in the gym.

As I still lives home with my parents (where my dad was a competing bodybuilder and my mom is really into this crossfit thing), we always eat very healthy dinners, normally fish (yeah, norwegians love fish..), red or white meat, or some sorts of salads. For breakfast I normally eat anywhere from 4-10 eggwhites, some prepared rice and chicken for school, ON Gold Whey and some bananas before and after my workouts, and something random before bedtime. I try to stay around the 35 grams of proteins per meal, and some 80 carbs. I am not counting my fats at this moment.

For further information Genetic Freak, I squat around 310 for 1-2, and dead 340 for 1.

Thank you guys for the responses, and I am quite aware of the consequences of taking steroids at this age. It is a risk I am willing to take, as I will never be a 20 year old shredded cunt ever again, but if it will create several problems for my future development, I might give it a year or two.
I will take a year off from school from July 2014 - July 2015, before attending college, and I will dedicate the whole period in the gym.

As I still lives home with my parents (where my dad was a competing bodybuilder and my mom is really into this crossfit thing), we always eat very healthy dinners, normally fish (yeah, norwegians love fish..), red or white meat, or some sorts of salads. For breakfast I normally eat anywhere from 4-10 eggwhites, some prepared rice and chicken for school, ON Gold Whey and some bananas before and after my workouts, and something random before bedtime. I try to stay around the 35 grams of proteins per meal, and some 80 carbs. I am not counting my fats at this moment.

For further information Genetic Freak, I squat around 310 for 1-2, and dead 340 for 1.

lbs or kgs..? I assume lbs..!!

What are your daily Macro figures? Carbs-Fats-Protein..?

haha definitely lbs, otherwise he'd be an idiot not to be competing in world powerlifting events :p

haha definitely lbs, otherwise he'd be an idiot not to be competing in world powerlifting events :p

Thats kinda crappy... I was squatting 450lbs and deading 600lbs at your age... No mention of Macros..still..?

Of course at 19 you shouldn't use AAS. But since your set on it just run a straight cycle of test cyp. Or enanthate. Don't stack with anything else. 250mg to 300mg weekly would be sufficient. Don't go to high on the dosage,.you have plenty of years left if you continue to use that you will need more mg of test. Get some clomid as well for pct. If your running a 10 WK cycle you shouldn't need hcg,..especially at 19. Most importantly like genetic freak is saying get your diet in order. Roids won't do as much without feeding your body plenty of protein. And stay away from oral aas and pro hormones. I did my first one at twenty and it was DECA and d-bol..I couldn't get my dick up for 3 months, didn't know much then. Once you go to the dark side its never the same again(natural lifting). Good luck bro,..pm me if you need any advice or have questions.

Of course at 19 you shouldn't use AAS. But since your set on it just run a straight cycle of test cyp. Or enanthate. Don't stack with anything else. 250mg to 300mg weekly would be sufficient. Don't go to high on the dosage,.you have plenty of years left if you continue to use that you will need more mg of test. Get some clomid as well for pct. If your running a 10 WK cycle you shouldn't need hcg,..especially at 19. Most importantly like genetic freak is saying get your diet in order. Roids won't do as much without feeding your body plenty of protein. And stay away from oral aas and pro hormones. I did my first one at twenty and it was DECA and d-bol..I couldn't get my dick up for 3 months, didn't know much then. Once you go to the dark side its never the same again(natural lifting). Good luck bro,..pm me if you need any advice or have questions.

We don't promote advise via private message, often advise given is incorrect or incomplete, we prefer discussion on open forum so it can be evaluated and corrected if need be.. Thanks..!!!

what is your desired bodyfat/weight?

are you bodybuilding, powerlifting, going for sheer size, or for an aesthetic look?

more specific on the diet too.. iifym google it. figure out your BMR, TDEE.

be more specific on the goals bro

I sometimes hate to admit it, but the body Zyzz had before his death, is my current goal. I really just want that aesthetic look, up 25 in weight, and down 2-3% in bf.

And like I said, I do not always count my macros, but I am usually consuming 250grams of carbs, 200grams of proteins, 80grams of fat, and around 2600 cals per day. My daily meal plan consists of usually 5 meals, where meal 1,4,5 consists starchy carbs, and meal 2 and 3 very few carbs. This may vary a bit, but if I am about to start my first cycle, I will strict up my diet for the best results. My BMR is 1800

Probably gonna hear alot of people tell you to "wait". Any experienced user will say this, I'd agree but will not take that stance. If someones set on doing it, I'd rather see them do it properly and safely. You're a grown adult and aware of all potential consquences legal and healthwise.

You can always run a simple very basic test or sustanon cycle for starters. Something as simple as a 4-500mg test administration per week would show very good but safe results.

Nothing wrong with something that simple. Also an issue I see alot, especially in younger guys..is they jack up their calories on cycle..and then lower them when they come off..they make huge gains and shrink down. Many won't PCT..etc..and they expect to keep it all.

A question like this however is going to elicit a million different responses. You can have a coach or experienced user design a protocol for you and go from there, that's your best bet. Or you can research and then come up with options and present that to an experienced person or person(s).. You can alter your physique with various compounds by means of diet. You can bulk with test, lean with test, etc..Likewise you can use various orals...the same way.

Diet is going to be key regardless.

I sometimes hate to admit it, but the body Zyzz had before his death, is my current goal. I really just want that aesthetic look, up 25 in weight, and down 2-3% in bf.

And like I said, I do not always count my macros, but I am usually consuming 250grams of carbs, 200grams of proteins, 80grams of fat, and around 2600 cals per day. My daily meal plan consists of usually 5 meals, where meal 1,4,5 consists starchy carbs, and meal 2 and 3 very few carbs. This may vary a bit, but if I am about to start my first cycle, I will strict up my diet for the best results. My BMR is 1800

zyzz was like 200-220 with like 7-9% bodyfat I think
I don't know exactly tbh.. his physique is a decent goal.. just don't try and get their while blowing coke and molly all the time or you might face some consequences.

but basically your going to need to put on 40 pounds and with a dry look..

500mg test cyp/week 1 to week 16
80mg anavar/ 10-16 week
.5mg arimidex eod (this can vary depending no how sensitive you are too arimidex)

week and a half off of nothing before starting pct (idk exactly how much time off I forgot the half life of anavar of the top of my head)

pct

nolva 40 40 20 20
clomid 50 50 25 25

have protein intake at 250 grams per day
carbs and fats idk

just make your daily calorie intake at around a surplus of 300-500 calories a day and get those calories from the protein......

when you come off cycle just remember your eating for a man that will be 20-40 pounds heavier than he was before.. so you need to eat more just to maintain mass

training:
lift heavy and go for higher reps
5 sets of 15, your on gear now you will make gains training harder and higher reps... none of this 5 rep max bullshit..

do cardio 20 mins a day in morning

plan on spending around 500 bucks to get all your shit.

alota guys will tell you your 19 and have no business touching gear..

at the end of the day you will do what you want.

if your going to do it though, do it right..

also be prepared to except the consequences.... (hairloss, acne, possible injury, high blood pressure etc etc) and be prepared to deal with these problems with reasonable solutions

there is always a chance you will not fully recover regarding your hpta

so be prepared to be on HRT for life if that is the case.

good luck OP

3% BF is unsustainable long term, most bodybuilders will only stay at this level for a week or so leading up to a comp'.. 3% is unhealthy..!!

You seem to have your diet in check, I assume your father as an ex-bodybuilder would have mentored you in correct diet and nutrition...

I would agree with Wesley, maybe try a basic Test only cycle, you have experienced good gains for a 19 yr old, maybe you just might have the genetic potential to progress further in your chosen sport. You won't know unless you try..!! (I wouldn't normally recommend a 19 yr old try AAS, but in this case there may be the possibility of you having above average genetics, in which case starting AAS early may be beneficial to your long term sporting goals)........ Oh, and train your legs..!!

3% BF is unsustainable long term, most bodybuilders will only stay at this level for a week or so leading up to a comp'.. 3% is unhealthy..!!

You seem to have your diet in check, I assume your father as an ex-bodybuilder would have mentored you in correct diet and nutrition...

I would agree with Wesley, maybe try a basic Test only cycle, you have experienced good gains for a 19 yr old, maybe you just might have the genetic potential to progress further in your chosen sport. You won't know unless you try..!! (I wouldn't normally recommend a 19 yr old try AAS, but in this case there may be the possibility of you having above average genetics, in which case starting AAS early may be beneficial to your long term sporting goals)........ Oh, and train your legs..!!

I'm pretty sure he meant down to 6% 3% less than he is at 9%.
Test only cycle, maybe kick with some prop if your the impatient type and could handle every day injections. Don't reccomend an oral kick start such as Dbol because getting lean and dbol don't nessecerily go hand in hand.
Best option though is just the bread and butter 12-15 week test e or c cycle @4-500mg per week.

And I started at your age, pretty much the same stats, same weight and 10%body fat, and I'm fine, though everybody's different it's kinda like Russian roulette. Just make sure you have no distractions.

Personally I went too heavy after alreadyy knowing I had a bad shoulder and dislocated it twice on first 2 cycles, last time I was out for a year recovering.

This time I'm struggling to keep at it due to personal reasons most notably my pregnant girlfriend, did not consider this when I started my cycle, it's been so difficult lately with 1 month to go.

So my opinion is eat right, lift heavy but not too heavy, don't get carried away and make sure there's isn't anything that will interfere and ruin your cycle.