• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Which ROA causes the LEAST amount of damage to ur body?

lotsofweedyweed

Greenlighter
SWIM has a meth problem. SWIM Smokes and Snorts and Hotrails their meth. People who smoke/vaporize say that snorting is worse cuz it fucks up ur nose. People who snort say smoking is worse for various reasons. SWIM is curious as to which one is actually less harmful to ur body.

eating it. Welcome to the boards please drop the SWIM from your vocab because we do not allow the use of that or any other 3rd person analogue.

I guess smoking would be less harmful, but I don't really know. Taking it orally would be the least harmful of all.

Orally. Snorting can cause long term damage to your nose and we all know the dangers of smoking. Stay safev☺

Orally. Snorting is bad for the nasal cavity. All those fillers. Honesty under the tounge is pretty safe but can also do damage. I have to switch it to under the tounge possibly...smoking is NOT safe. Niether is IV. But I bet you already knew that

my bad i thought i was supposed to use SWIM. i would assume taking it orally would fuck up ur kidneys worse. is that not the case? do any of you have any experience plugging meth? i know that gets u like 99% of the shit where smoking, snorting, and eating get u less. I just feel like stickin shards up my ass would burn more than my asshole cares to endure. has anyone tried it?