• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Which opiate best fits what I want. (What I want explained in the post)

VirtualRealism

Greenlighter
My favorite effect of opiates is that warm, cozy feeling your body (For me it seems mainly in my back/spine) gets. It is the absolute highest priority for me when picking an opiate. I've done Oxycodone, hydrocodone, and IV Morphine (all under prescription or while in the hospital). The morphine was the best of the three, but that's obviously because it was IV rather than oral. I know there are morphine pills as well, but I haven't tried those. In my experience, oral Oxycodone was the best in this category.

Second most important is that I want to feel happy and inspired. I'm an indie game developer, and I love working while on opiates because of how good everything feels. The work I'm doing feels good, and well, everything feels good. Long story short: secondary importance is the state of well-being.

Which opiate (nothing IV. No heroin. Only pills.) would best fit the bill? What will give me the strongest body high?

Also, as a side-note, what exactly do you guys mean when referring to euphoria? I always considered the coziness of my back and body to be the euphoria, but the second paragraph seems to be more contextual given it's definition.

Thanks Bluelight.

Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, or a really high dose of hydrocodone (being aware of the NSAIDs of course), but everyone is different.

Well You say no Heroin, but that would be it.. you do realize heroin is morphine that is acetylated? It gets metabolozed into morphine, lmao, why am I making a case for heroin? Anyways.. oxymorphone or hydromorphone will be one of the strongest body highs, but oxycodone will give you a decent body buzz, and will keep you motivated.

Euphoria is the sense of well being, total happiness, bliss. The ignorance of your problems and pain.

- Hopeless soul

To answer more in depth in regards to what is meant by euphoria, I'm like around 47ish days clean from a six year addiction to basically any opiate I could get my hands on. I've tried most all of them. The euphoria is fleeting and usually best noticed by IV. By it's very definition euphoria does not last long, with the exception of maybe MDMA or LSD but I digress, with opiates it's short lived. Now what most people "get" out of it that don't IV (I didn't until the very end) us a fuck it feeling. That's what I liked about it. Nothing mattered. All was well. Content, warm, smiley, and cuddling with some cute addict girl.

^ wow, we both suggested opana and dilaudid at the same time..

- hs

Well You say no Heroin, but that would be it.. you do realize heroin is morphine that is acetylated? It gets metabolozed into morphine, lmao, why am I making a case for heroin? Anyways.. oxymorphone or hydromorphone will be one of the strongest body highs, but oxycodone will give you a decent body buzz, and will keep you motivated.

Euphoria is the sense of well being, total happiness, bliss. The ignorance of your problems and pain.

- Hopeless soul

I agree, I guess I may have been conflating the rush with euphoria.

Edit: And yes, Hopeless soul is right, Heroin is the warmest and fuzziest there is.

Omg opana.... seeing that brought back some memories! When they still made crush crushable 40mg "stop signs" a 16 th of one snorted was the most euphoric high I ever experienced... better than any pill I've tried

- Hopeless soul

The morphine was injected by a nurse while I was in the hospital. I wish to stay away from any self-injected IV, and stick to the occasional pills. I'm very mildly recreational. Every couple months I go ahead and indulge in some pills as celebration, and then cut it off immediately. Just wanted to get the best bang-for-my-fuck this time around.

I appreciate the science lesson, though. You gave me something to read about haha.

Endogenous opiates stimulated by exercise, healthy eating, (and this one is the most important...praising Jesus!)

No, but seriously, sounds like you're on the path to addiction (if you aren't walking it's lonely roads already.)

Just avoid opiates eh. I know they make you feel nice but they're bad news.

Do have to warn you, opana withdtawal is extremely painful. Feels like every hair on your head is hurtin... eyelids fingers everything hurts like hell. So if you find some opana, only do 2 days on then a week off

Those 40mg stop sign opanas are what started my addiction. I know price discussion is banned but I will say the reason I got addicted so easily was because they were dangerously affordable.

Endogenous opiates stimulated by exercise, healthy eating, (and this one is the most important...praising Jesus!)

No, but seriously, sounds like you're on the path to addiction (if you aren't walking it's lonely roads already.)

I know everyone who bothers with them is at risk, but read my post above. This isn't my first go-around. I do them recreationally maybe twice a year as a celebration. I have no trouble quitting afterwards even know I could get more easily. Thanks for the concern, though. I know it's a dangerously slippery slope, but I have decent self-control.

I'm 45-48 days off of Opana and Heroin withdrawal, and as Woodhouse said in Archer, "Ants! You retched horrible ants!" Yeah, my skin is still a crawling, but it's very tolerable now.

Do have to warn you, opana withdtawal is extremely painful. Feels like every hair on your head is hurtin... eyelids fingers everything hurts like hell. So if you find some opana, only do 2 days on then a week off

^Wise words, I tried to pull it off and failed, but some people can. Just be very careful, Oxymorphone is no joke and I know first hand.

I should make a thread with my fent experience.... maybe help some ppl stay away from it... damn mob8le browser won't let me make new thread though

For me, heroin withdrawl was your typical hallucinatory, no sleep, sweating, kicking agony...but my really high dose Oxymorphone withdrawal? It was all of that plus incredible pain. Like being run over by a truck and then withdrawing. It's something else. Dilaudid, hydromorphone, was pretty similar. But in my book, Oxymorphone withdrawal with a long high dose habit is the stuff of legend.

^ This right here. I fought for six years to get clean. It's not worth it. There are other safer drugs. Harm reduction first and foremost though. If you are going to do it no matter what we say, look up proper amounts for your weight and all of that. It's better to be addicted and alive, than to go wild and end up in the ER or worse. This is coming from personal experience too, I was not always the smartest bear.

Edit: To clarify, no judgment here. I love opiates, they are what they are. Poetry has been written about it, but to deny their dangers is to lie to ones self.

I'm playing really loud dubstep in my room so ppl don't hear me scream... involuntary mindless noise. That I can't stop making. Fent withdraws are the absolute worst I ever felt.. my best friend didn't make it past 3rd day

I'm playing really loud dubstep in my room so ppl don't hear me scream... involuntary mindless noise. That I can't stop making. Fent withdraws are the absolute worst I ever felt.. my best friend didn't make it past 3rd day

Try some relaxing music, or just something you really like, that helped me so much during my wds.

Edit: Interesting aside, when I was in full withdrawal, music had a physical effect on me. It felt similar to the way your favorite song feels when your tripping, but different. I still felt very bad of course, but if I played the right song, I'd feel better. Conversely, if I played something that did not agree with me, I could literally feel it and have to jump up and change it. Strange I know, anyone else ever notice this?