• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Which one for the best euphoria?

Hanabi

Greenlighter
So I'm being prescribed Temazepam but can also get Diazepam and Clonazepam.I'm trying to pretty much temporarily suppress my anxiety as well as just numbing my mind and chilling myself out.I am mixing it with alcohol if that matters. Which one's best? And what dose?Thanks :)

I hate Temazepam love Clonazepam, Xanax and Diazepam aint bad either, I never take them to feel euphoric they only level me out and bring me some peace when my anxiety is becoming unbearable.

Unfortunately benzo's only work for anxiety for a reasonably short period and inevitably make the condition worse.

Awesome for short term use, the occasional comedown etc though.

Out of the three you list I personally find diazepam to be the best anxiolytic. I also like 30mg Temazepam as a weekly guaranteed decent sleep to take the edge of the insomniac grind.

For harm reduction purposes please take great care with the benzo/alcohol mix, that combination has led to a lot of fatalities. Also, be prepared for a special kind of hell should you develop a benzo adiction - try and keep a couple of days minimum between consumption.

Maybe have a look at some non-chemical anxiety reduction techniques - meditation especially is an awesome tool.

EDIT - hardly anyone finds benzo's euphoric, only in as much as they relieve the anxiety (for a while....)