• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Which of these drugs are safer?

JorhanPsy

Greenlighter
Yello!

I was wondering which of these drugs (drugs that I have in my possession at the moment) are the safest to use? I mean mostly in the sense of which are the "lightest" in terms of serotonin Activity. I would just use the substance in a really small amount, just to try it out.

The drugs I have at my disposal now are:
- LSA
- 5-EAPB (benzofuran amphetamine)
- aMT (not sure if this still is active, as it has turned beige in color)
- 2C-I
- bk-2C-B

I am not looking to trip or roll or anything. Just a little taste to see how I react to the substance. Dosages I have already figured out of the different substances. I have used these before, but since its been so long and I just want to test it out, most preferably the least serotonin active drug of these. My Money goes towards "LSA" (even though it has some pronounced physical side effects like nausea).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
All of them can either have light effects or really pronounced heavy effects. The bk-2-cb requires a pretty high dose to get full effects... Like 10 times what you would need to take with 2-cb but it lasts a long time. aMT also lasts a hell of a long time, lower doses cause more side effects than large doses IME. 2C-I is also pretty damn strong.

I'd just go with the LSA or a micro dose of 2c-I or 5-EAPB I guess.