View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which NBOMe is most like LSD?

LSDreamer13

Bluelighter
Hey there fellow Blue Lighters, I was just wondering which NBOMe series drug you think is most like LSD. I have personally only had 25i, and that was great. A lot of other people on my other forum think 25i is most like it too. So which one do you think is most like acid? I'd love to hear from people that have tried more than one of them, if not all! =D Thanks!

25I-NBOMe is supposed to be although I thought it was a lot different then LSD myself. Couldn't really compare them imho.

Out of C, D, and I... I would have to go with 25I. Even though to me it feels like its only a certain aspect of LSD, the rest is missing.

premade complex blotter since its still unscheduled i think ive seen a few places that have blotters available - dont know how much id trust that tho lol these stories of bad stuff happening from higher doses is NUTS not to mention after googling and researching nbome its showing no history of human use prior to 2010 so they really dont know much about this yet!

I have the premade 500ucg blotters as well, most people disolve it in liquid then measure it out like that for doses as 500ucg - 1mg seems like a good dose range to me.

500 ucg is said dose - whats crazy is how small that is -- its just SO SMALL id rather not take the risk - talking specs

Let me edit out the word 'series' in the title. Doesn't make sense.

Actually I think there are not that many people who could answer this question because who has tried enough of them to adequately compare it all?
A few do have tried quite a few and I still have them queued, like 8 different ones, only tried 25D and 25C so far. 25C was more acid like, 25D felt like how DOM is often described. Wondering about 25I, should be a good one. Other ones like 25E, 25G and 25iP are kinda iffy, not sure how quickly I'd go for those.

Having tried 25i, I can say that, while there are some similarities and overlaps between the two, they are still very different and unique chemicals. Some of the 25x series may be somewhat MORE like acid than other psychedelics, but they are still not really like acid.

Based on my experience, I'd say that it's unlikely any of the 25x series too seriously resembles LSD.

Yea I guess I shouldn't have said which is most LIKE acid, but which one has the most similarities. Seems like nobody here has taken them all.

Yea I guess I shouldn't have said which is most LIKE acid, but which one has the most similarities. Seems like nobody here has taken them all.

Well, I think you can rule out 25D and 25B - 25D I've seen compared more to DOM or MDA by multiple users more than anything else - I haven't once heard an actual comparison to LSD. 25B seems to be sort of a wild card but I haven't heard too much about it - but then again it's not very available so for your purposes I wouldn't bother pursuing it. Same with 25e, 25iP, 25g etc.

I think it would mostly come down to 25i vs. 25c - I'm personally inclined to be 25i is the most similar of the two, but I haven't done both so hopefully someone who has can chime in here. From accounts I've read, 25c seems to be less mentally involved than 25i, and maybe more sensorial. LSD has never been remotely mentally shallow to me, and 25i certainly resembled the LSD headspace to me in some very generalized ways - IE both are very positive, mental acuity is greatly enhanced, etc.

Hope this helps a little - someone who has taken more nbomes than I will eventually read this thread and contribute, I'm sure.

Lsd is unique in every aspect, you don't honor it with comparing it with some research chemical which doesn't even has some depth.
It's not because the dosage is in the microgram range that you should compare them.

Lsd is unique in every aspect, you don't honor it with comparing it with some research chemical which doesn't even has some depth.
It's not because the dosage is in the microgram range that you should compare them.

Man, LSD fanatics need to get off their high horses, it's a chemical just like any other, the only difference is that it has a longer history of use and more research behind it. Which is, of course, fantastic, but doesn't really dictate anything about anyone's preferences for chemicals. A lot of people like LSD better than research chemicals, and vice versa a lot of people like research chemicals better than LSD (yes, EVEN those with access to LSD).

Like the OP said, he's not asking for a miracle LSD replacement, he just wants to know which of the nbomes most resembles LSD in certain generalized ways. Just as 25D resembles DOM in some respects, despite that it is not DOM, or as DPT resembles DMT in certain respects, despite that it is not DMT, many people, myself included, think that 25i resembles LSD in certain ways, despite that it is not LSD.

And for what it's worth, I don't feel the need to "honor" a chemical. Honor is an anthropomorphic term that has nothing to do with a molecule.

IME research chemicals carry much more side effects than lsd.
Lsd is so sweet, gentle and at the same time overwhelming complex.

Key phrase there: IME.

I'm happy that LSD provides wonderful effects for you, as it does for many. Doesn't mean we all have to "honor" it, nor does it mean that by even comparing it to other chemicals or trying other chemicals, we're committing psychedelic blasphemy. :)

Key phrase there: IME.

I'm happy that LSD provides wonderful effects for you, as it does for many. Doesn't mean we all have to "honor" it, nor does it mean that by even comparing it to other chemicals or trying other chemicals, we're committing psychedelic blasphemy. :)

You're right, last sunday it tripped on 400mics of lsd. It was one hell of a magic trip. Lsd changed everything into magic :D
My opinion may be a little bit subjective xD

25i is said to be closest to lsd out of the 25x's from what a bunch of people say here on BL.

What are some characteristics of 25i that makes it noticably different from lsd?

25i for sure. The visuals are a lot more 'real' looking though, especially in the dark. And you can articulate your thoughts very easily. So I guess its different in those two regards.

Man, LSD fanatics need to get off their high horses, it's a chemical just like any other, the only difference is that it has a longer history of use and more research behind it. Which is, of course, fantastic, but doesn't really dictate anything about anyone's preferences for chemicals. A lot of people like LSD better than research chemicals, and vice versa a lot of people like research chemicals better than LSD (yes, EVEN those with access to LSD).

Like the OP said, he's not asking for a miracle LSD replacement, he just wants to know which of the nbomes most resembles LSD in certain generalized ways. Just as 25D resembles DOM in some respects, despite that it is not DOM, or as DPT resembles DMT in certain respects, despite that it is not DMT, many people, myself included, think that 25i resembles LSD in certain ways, despite that it is not LSD.

And for what it's worth, I don't feel the need to "honor" a chemical. Honor is an anthropomorphic term that has nothing to do with a molecule.
I had been thinking the same thing lately... Everyone can have there own opinion tho.

Thanks everyone! We can close this for all I care- I just wanted a little feedback. I agree with most everyone that 25i is most like LSD... Haven't tried 25C but I don't think I will.

LSD is scarce around my parts and I wanted to reach out with 25i to some people. And yes- I will tell everyone that it is indeed 25i, NOT LSD. I'm not a douche bag like my last vendor selling ninja turtles.