• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Which light should i use?

I get the light today and turn it on. Wow, it is so bright!! :love: Hope my babies will love it.

I found the light is a little hot around the driver. Mars told me the driver could be put out of the tent with spare wires. But they said the wire is still on the way.
I think it is the time to buy a small fan.

You're gonna want to put a fan and carbon filter in there anyway to take care of smells.

I have a card so it's legal, but I don't want to advertise that I am growing to any passing "person of ill intentions".

You're gonna want to put a fan and carbon filter in there anyway to take care of smells.

I have a card so it's legal, but I don't want to advertise that I am growing to any passing "person of ill intentions".
Thanks, buddy. I was considering that. I feel safe here. Hope i will not meet the person of ill intention.

Long time no update here. I was busy for the daily work and growing the babies during spare time. :sleep:

Here is a shot of my babies under SP250. They are very healthy and happy under the light.;)

My feelings about sp250
1: Although the light is dimmable, it is still powerful for seedling. I had to hang the light higher.
2: When the light is in full power for 18 hours, there will be a lot of heat output. Optimal duct system and a fan will be needed especially in summer. winnter will be fine.
except these, i love this light. :love:

You need to cut the low leafs that are not getting any light, it should have been done much sooner but you are probably still in time.
Is that a fan filter in the top of the pic? Is the fan pushing or pulling air through?

You need to cut the low leafs that are not getting any light, it should have been done much sooner but you are probably still in time.
Is that a fan filter in the top of the pic? Is the fan pushing or pulling air through?
Thanks for the suggestion. I will do it soon. To be honest, the light is a little overheated in this space. I need to pull some hot air out of tent.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do it soon. To be honest, the light is a little overheated in this space. I need to pull some hot air out of tent.

I'm sorry, what I really meant to ask was if the fan is pushing or pulling air through the filter.
That filter is meant to work with air being pulled through it so that air would go through the filter and then in the fan and then out of the tent.
Maybe it-s already that way but I can't be sure from that pic.
If you use the fan to push in the filter it will last less as the white fabric filter is meant to protect the carbon filter from big particles.
Do not cut all the leaves in one go, cut a bit from every plant over the course of a few days.

Veg. Room:
Try getting a 10-15 euro CFL [twist bulb] lamp... with a clamp.
{You can get creative with height adjustments}

Bud Room:
YOU HAVE TO GET A HPS [High Pressure Sodium]
{For 2 plants. A 400 watt bulb. A 400 watt ballast and lamp for the bulb}
There are 600 and 1000 watts available but You will run into more heat/cooling issues.

Never have grown with LEDs.

Good luck!

If you look at the pics you will see that the space he is using is too small for a HPS 400W, maybe he could get away with it if he used a cool tube, but then he would probably need an AC unit to lower the temp.
And a CFL lamp in that price range is not powerful enough for the whole veg stage.
And anyway he already finished the grow, so probably he won't be buying an entirely new light system right now.

Veg. Room:
Try getting a 10-15 euro CFL [twist bulb] lamp... with a clamp.
{You can get creative with height adjustments}

Bud Room:
YOU HAVE TO GET A HPS [High Pressure Sodium]
{For 2 plants. A 400 watt bulb. A 400 watt ballast and lamp for the bulb}
There are 600 and 1000 watts available but You will run into more heat/cooling issues.

Never have grown with LEDs.

Good luck!
Thanks man. But because of the heat problem, i will not choose HPS light. It is hot, man.
I like the led low temp design and it help save a lot of power bill. I can use that to buy better seeds. lol.

Salutations Bruce111,

None if that's on a logging power network while local laws prohibit self-culltivation in a context of civil asset forfeiture.

Group analysis can find fantom/stolen electricity consumption and it's even easier to identify crystal-precision metronome 12/12 signatures anyway.

IMO sunlight is always on top among the options.

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif
Dafuq? Are you kidding me? There has to be low energy options that don't raise eyebrows, no?

if you are interested in DIY, building your own led system might be more cost effective, allthough I haven't done it myself.

egoszet, do you know anybody who actually was busted due to "Group analysis can find fantom/stolen electricity consumption and it's even easier to identify crystal-precision metronome 12/12 signatures anyway."?

I highly doubt that this is a concern for home growers producing their own supply. lacking suppression of smell (inadequate carbon filters and ventilation) is the much more likely culprit for having the police around.
Sounds more like it.

That's a bit off topic now, ain't it.
And is that a Photoshop or did someone build a giant moon shaped lamp that's taller than their house.

I think it is a photoshop. Just like it a lot and share with you guys. ;)