Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

which is your favourite: arnold schwarzenegger film?

pick just one

• Hercules in New York

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Long Goodbye

• Stay Hungry

• The Villain

• Scavenger Hunt

• Conan the Destroyer

• Red Sonja

• Raw Deal

• Twins

• Last Action Hero

• Junior

• Jingle All the Way

• Batman & Robin

• End of Days

• The 6th Day

• Collateral Damage

• The Rundown

• Around the World in 80 Days

• Total voters

L2R

Bluelight Crew
i've been meaning to make this one for ages. despite his acting skills, there are some good'uns in here.

T2 was a better movie, but his best role was in True Lies. Predator was also really good.
I would have been happy to see a True Lies sequel. Too late for that.

I voted The Running Man but really Total Recall is my favorite. I didn't see it there. Can I/ you change my vote?

I don't think 'The Long Goodbye' should be in there because it's far better than most of his films, but it's not really a Shwarzenegger flick.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day , Hands Down :D

terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg

^agreed, nothing tops t2, especially since he was a robot and didnt need to provide any acting 'skills'

Thanks.

I'm surprised how many people voted T2. It's a great film but it isn't perfect. Edward Furlong's portrayal of John Conner detracts enormously for me. But it's not his fault, it's Cameron. In fact JC pretty much always has one element in his films that kind of ruin them. {Aliens=macho marines, The Abyss=the ending, etc...}

I don't think JC can write very well. Hell the last three things he wrote are "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Cronichles", "Terminator 3" and "Dark Angel". Whereas The Running Man/ Total Recall are written by Stephen King and Philip K Dick respectively. I'm genuinely surprised such a substantial amount of the votes go to JC flicks (T2 and True Lies).

get your ass to mars

total recall ftw i agree

when I was a kid last action hero was the shit. I would have to say T2 because it doesn't get old with time like LAH did.

I *really* wanted to go for Commando just because of all the amazing lines in that film. *sigh* I could watch it A MILLION times. Especially the mall scene, lol! But I had to go with Total Recall just because it's so damned good.

I TZINK ZEY WERE SPIES ER ZOMEZING!

i voted total recall. almost went for kindergarten cop simply cuz the "it is not a tumah!" line cracks me up every time
was arnold in the rundown?

I voted Terminator 3 but I totally forgot about Total Recall...that would definitely be my favorite.

T2...the only movie he's in that I have to watch if I come across it flipping channels.