• Batman & Robin -1997

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman Begins -2005

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The Dark Knight -2008

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Dear Mr. Nolan,

Don't put the fucking camera 6 inches away from people fighting. I want to see the whole fight. Not just two fucks in suits dancing around, with the camera zoomed into their face.

Dear Mr. Nolan,

Don't put the fucking camera 6 inches away from people fighting. I want to see the whole fight. Not just two fucks in suits dancing around, with the camera zoomed into their face.
lol, agreed. I was surprised at how poorly the action scenes were shot.

Nolan's Batman films are too dead-serious; there's no irony, no humor. If I want a crime drama, I'll watch Heat. I don't have any interest in seeing a "serious" movie about a guy in a rubber batsuit battling a green-haired clown.

thats kinda what i was thinkin.' Thats why for the time being im partial to the original with Michael Keaton.

I DLed the Dark Knight & im gonna watch it tonight or tom. then ill cast my vote.

Sorry. I'll take Nolan's dark and serious over this:
0,,5591405,00.jpg

this:
jim_carrey5.jpg

and this:
25786.png

any day of the week. Although I do love the 1989 Batman, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are completely different genres. Batman's always been on the most fucked up of superheroes and Nolan does a brilliant job of conveying it.

Other than Michelle Pfeiffer giving me a raging hardon as Catwoman, there was nothing I liked about Batman Returns. The Joel Schumacher Batman films were so horrible, the man should have been blacklisted from making any more movies.

Well of course, Schumacher's Batmans were awful, especially Batman & Robin. I don't think Burton's were amazing or anything, but I don't like how Nolan's take themselves so seriously.

i just had a flashback of memory to the jim carrey one. the scene is where he kills his boss or whatever. he ties him to an office chair and throws him out the window over a ranging masive waterfall. over the huge roar of the falls, you can still hear the dodgy little splash of the dude hitting the water. i mean, what the fuck is that shit?

that's even worse than the end of the bourne identity where there is a coastal town setting and all these sea noises, including the completely out of place and absurd dolphin laughs.

I like how the new Batman films are a drama with solid characters first and a comiv book movie second. I like how it takes itself seriously. I really wish more comic book movies were like that, I'm not a big fan of how most comic book movies are done.

^on that note, only three months till watchmen is released.