• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which is best for microdosing? 1P, 1B, 1cP or ETH-LAD?

ladiesman918

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I was about order one of these substances but I don't know which one is the best for microdosing (I already ordered ALD-52 so thats why Its not mentioned). I've heard 1cP is more potent than 1P so I can get more bang for my buck but is it really the best in terms of effects? Are the effects of all of these negligible in such small doses so it doesn't matter? What're your thoughts? Also what're good microdoses to start off with these in amounts that I won't feel overwhelmed? Thanks!

There is no "best" drug for mircodosing, it's something that can be done with any psychedelic.

1P, 1B, 1CPLSD are all prodrugs for LSD. Potency is LSD > ALD52 > 1CP > 1P > 1B. but all are quite close, I think 1B is 75% LSD or so. ETH-LAD is a very close homolog of LSD and not a prodrug.

There is no "best" drug for mircodosing, it's something that can be done with any psychedelic.

1P, 1B, 1CPLSD are all prodrugs for LSD. Potency is LSD > ALD52 > 1CP > 1P > 1B. but all are quite close, I think 1B is 75% LSD or so. ETH-LAD is a very close homolog of LSD and not a prodrug.

I heard a few people say that 50ug of 1cP is around the same of 100ug of 1P? Also I heard that 1P and LSD were almost identical

I'm basing my claims on the assumption that these drugs produce activity solely as prodrugs for LSD with no activity in the pure state.. Receptor binding studies support this hypothesis as well as the conformation that LSD is present in blood no matter the prodrug.

I'm hesitant to trust anyone's personal claims about which is more potent than the other, because there's too much potential for variation between tabs. Even LSD tabs are not always identical and consistent after all. You would have to have one individual take known, measured doses of each drug in a reference environment to get accurate info.

Conversion factors for estimated dose equivalencies for several 1-acyllysergamides are below:

LSD tartrate has a MW 323.44+150.09 (LSD freebase+tartaric acid) = 473.53 g/mol
AL-LAD.tartrate MW 365.48+150.09 = 515.57 g/mol = equivalent to 91.8% the potency of LSD
1P-LSD.tartrate MW 379.50+150.09 = 529.59 g/mol = 89.4% LSD equiv
1CP-LSD.tartrate MW 391.52+150.09 = 541.61 g/mol = 87.4% LSD equiv
1B-LSD.tartrate MW 393.53+150.09 = 543.62 g/mol = 87.1% LSD equiv