• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

• 80mg oxycodone at least to keep from getting sick, usually more
  • pack of camels
  • pot

daily:

75mg effexor
100mg wellbutrin
moderate alcohol
usually nicotine
usually valium

use on a regular basis but am combating:
cocaine
ketamine
meth

Used to be cocaine, benzos and heroin, now it's mostly just good old vitamin THC and a bit of G every now and then.

Nicotine, caffeine, and pot (used to be amp to but i cant afford it at the moment:( )

None. I don't like tobacco or alcohol much, I don't have good enough connects and the money to keep buying some stuff every day, and I also don't have the ability to conceal my euphoria or trippiness or the DILATED AS FUCK pupils. Finally, even when done in a setting away from prying eyes, many substances have negative effects like hardcore laziness and random eating, as caused by pot, or impulsivity, as caused by abuse-prone substances, or mindfucking, as caused by hallucinogens. It's my belief that every single drug is more appreciated when its usage is spaced out.

Tegretol 200 mg/morning, 400 mg/ hs
Wellbutrin XL 150 mg/morning
Invega 3 mg/ morning
Dexedrine Spansule 10 mg/ morning
Dexedrine IR 5 mg prn 1300 hrs
Imovane 7.5 mg/ prn hs
Zyprexa Zydis 5 mg/ hs
Nicotine
Valium 10 mg/ t.i.d (not scripted)

Kratom - 4-5 grams in the morning,
GBL - 5-6 mil
Cannabis - 0.5g
Varoius other substances to get my head off this planet.

Do not know if I have already posted in the thread but I doubt it.

Either way...600 mgs. of oral morphine sulphate, IR, in 2 doses of 300 mgs. each 12 hours apart, for Maintenance.

Now just Nicotene and Caffeine. I don't have EVERYDAY but I've had such bad problems with it in the past I've had to completly quit drinking it for long periods of time at least four times.

Used to b Coke and Oxycontin though. but not anymore =] Which is good.. that shit's expensive. I only use about once a week at the MOST. And usually different substances.