• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

which cannabis strain makes you laugh the hardest?

You have to be smoking during a stand-up comedy marathon on TV or something, or return from a long absence and hit the KB. It is not really strain specific.

It's not a particular strain that makes me laugh the hardest, it's my tolerance that controls how much I laugh. For example, if I take a decent break and get stoned for the first time after that, I will laugh my ass off. When I get in the habit of smoking MJ every day, it just puts a smile on my face and makes me chuckle at some things.

i was hoping that someone would chime in with cinderella-99 experiences. from all that i've heard, that strain is the number 1 for likeliest to cause death by laughter. seems extremely rare though, the only people i've heard of smoking it either grew it themselves or got it straight from the grower.

^Do you know what the breakdown of that strain is? Like 99% sativa or something?

At a music festival this summer, I smoked this weed from Oregon called Snowslider and it was the best high I have EVER had. I almost felt like I was on pain killers because I was so happy and euphoric feeling. After we bought a single of that stuff, we went back and bought the rest of what they had. Sadly, I got so high that I don't recall any of the third night of the festival so I don't remember seeing/hearing Slightly Stoopid =(

awesome bud though.. I wish I could smoke that stuff everyday

Shit I smoked the other night made me laugh hysterically. I never acted that way before. I changed into this alter ego personality and started saying shit like

ooooh my god, hollllly shit!!! I caaaan't fucking believe it, I never knew thatttt! holllly shittttt what theeee fuuuuuuck!!!!

that shit was good and I don't fucking know what the real name of it was. But I was told it was anxiety attack, whatever the fuck that means. My friend smoked 3 hits of it and he thought he was gonna have a heart attack, started panicking and walked around like a robot with half its wires disabled. I was like, fuck this shit is gooooood! It must have just had strong THC content.

So next night I smoked a J with this hot chic in my car and she got soooo fuuuuucked up she said to me and actually puked. But I was like fuck, so i went back to my car later and smoked the rest of it and felt so fucking good that I actually thought the music was inside me for a long time. It was like tearing my body in half. ok this sounds like its going to get too long so I'll write some trip reports later on. I've had some of the best experiences in this last weekend and week.

Pce

At a music festival this summer, I smoked this weed from Oregon called Snowslider and it was the best high I have EVER had. I almost felt like I was on pain killers because I was so happy and euphoric feeling. After we bought a single of that stuff, we went back and bought the rest of what they had. Sadly, I got so high that I don't recall any of the third night of the festival so I don't remember seeing/hearing Slightly Stoopid =(

awesome bud though.. I wish I could smoke that stuff everyday

grow that shit. Must've been high THC for sure bro. I would love to try some of that.

I dno, Hash fucked me up goodly :) Dark browny

And now I got Amnesia White bud, havn't tried it yet

I find it's more about the company you're with than the strain you are smoking.

This is very true. Ultimately its the people who start you laughing because they're either high or drinking some kind of alcohol, wine, or liquor. So it just goes with the people you're with. I usually calm down alot when people leave and just want to go to sleep or something.

it really has nothing to do with the strain but more to do with the activities that are going on while i'm smoking or am already high. i have smoked some of the best weed ever (GDP) and haven't laughed as hard as i have when i was in HS smoking crap. point is, the people i'm with are the one's who make me laugh, not the actual weed itself.

Agreed.

Heh it's funny to get high and watch people in public.

this stuff called snowcap had me and a friend super laffy it was crazy every single time he or i smoked even a hit within minuts we were laffing soo hard at nothing for hours it was like xtc weed

now resently i had sum blueberry shit was nuts felt too strong for me even omg i kinda made an ass out of myself cause i freaked out 5 sec after smoking it , yes i literaly got high as i exhaled my first hit ...and i only hit it twice...dude it was nuts how fast acting it was made me kinda uneasy madd props to the fool resposible for that one

Headband all the way for me. Lmfao for about 2 hours then the creativity sets in. Love the combo.

that shwag I was smokin' when I was 13 had me geekin' like a mother fucker.

It was called Jamaican Red and that shit was hairier than Chewbacca himself, but let's be honest here.. I was 13, it was 2001 and I was smokin' on shwag.

[just realized EDIT: holy shit this thread is from 2008. what. the. FUCK.]

The only time I've ever had a giggle fit, was with OG Kush. Evey thing else just gets me grinning like an idiot - but never laughing.
That was a good night. I could not control my laughing and it made every one else bust into uncontrollable laughter.